35. I Do Care

Hello everyone!!!  I'm so happy to announce that Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION yes this very same book got ranked by wattpad ,#80 #88, #93, #97, #227 and #236 It feels like I'm dreaming but it's reality and it happens because of your support. Thank you so much.

Susan's P.O.V.

After so called explanation given by ex boyfriend god I'm hating his name also like ewe his explanation skill sucks. But after leaving Liz's place I don't want to go back to home just yet because I'm in really bad mood and after embarrassing myself yesterday I don't want to throw a fit infront of Xavier because I know myself. I know I behave extremely wrong way when I'm this mad about something.

So I decided to go to my office and watch some movie in my chamber. But of course it's rare things go accordingly as I wish and it's really rare occurrence in my life. As soon as step outside the Adrian pull my wrist rather roughly and pull inside back.

"Please don't walk out on me like that you did it once and left me for forever" Almost pleading giving me look that makes me feel guilty and he continues after that

"You didn't gave me even chance to explain myself" What a B.S. really what I'm doing all this time? Someone ask him that really ?

"I'm giving you this chance and what you're doing just now is not I expect. You are ruining it epically leaving me with no choice but walk out" I told firmly with finality in my voice clear.

"I know but this not easy as what I thought it to be. You won't understand how many times I imagine this particular scenario in my mind but right now I don't know what to say?" He said while messing his sift silky hairs with his fingers.

"Say what's truth? what I should be knowing? why you did this to me to us? Where is I am guilty?" At this point of time my emotions are all over the place.

"Truth is I was greedy for your attention and love. I wanted an adventure I want you to feel same way for me but I forget to mention it to you I am only responsible for all of these you were living in your happy bubble that you never saw it breaking or cracking"

"You can't say that I saw it I was waiting for you to get me back. I did make attempts and you were so busy to acknowledge them" I did make attempts I am not lying here.

"I'm sorry even when I know it'll not fix anything" I can hear the regret clear in his voice.

"Can't we give it a shot again?" He asked with his voice full of hope. I just shake my head no because I know if I utter a single word my voice would crack and I'll burst into tears.

"Why? Is it because of the fact that you are married now?" He asked glancing at my wedding band.

"Yes" I whispered lowly

"I don't care you know" He said while maintaining an eye contact with me as he came closer.

"I do care" I replied back because I know even if I still like him I can't just gave up on Xavier because who I am to kid with myself I really love him. Wait what? Love Xavier?? What the fish!! No way he will never oh god

"Why because he is rich?" Adrian said giving me a glare.

"What no" I exclaimed

"Then why are you sleeping with him or he knocked you up??" He kept accusing me and I git so ducking angry that I slapped him. He was stunned at my action even I am.

"You have no right to ask me that " I told him firmly. But I don't feel guilty for slapping him he deserve all of it.

"You slapped me for that manwhore Xavier??!!"

"Yes I slapped because I won't stand you insulting my husband Mr Johnson"

"So we are on surname basis now?" I didn't respond to his comment. I just give him a icey cooled stare.

"I'm done with you and you lane apology you are forgiven and forgetten you better not cross my way again" I told him firmly and finally knocking at Liz door to open up. I don't really know if I have forgiven him or not but that was for best. Atleast he will stop bothering me now.

"I don't want that only I want you to come back to me too" He is officially nuts

"Can you just drop it and go away because that was never happening" I'm serious they always say once to broke up never gave second chances cause it makes thing worst.

"You will" He said while smirking at me. That really was scaring.

"My god Susan you forget that I know each and every fucking thing about you even your dark secrets which not only harm you but your lovely husband too" He said while circling around me.

"Are you trying to blackmail me here?" I asked him unbelievable

"Maybe I'm, leave him or consequences won't be sweet."His voice clear with warning.

"You won't I know enough about you too" I told because I know he will never do anything like that with me.

"I'll you don't know me enough Susan and I'm no one but you are think about how much it'll piss off him after knowing about pathetic love story of ours and how week you are it will shatter your amazing strict boss reputation" He won't he won't I know he won't I keep on chanting the same in my mind. But I know it's breaking my trust I had on him.

"You won't" I said hiding any sort of nervousness in my voice.

"Don't test my patience. I gave you time to think how about till next week" with that he left leaving me standing there stunned. From corner of my eyes I saw Liz coming out.

"I'm sorry Suzi I never thought he would say that I just thought ,my intenions are pure I just wanted you to overcome him"

"It's fine I'll handle it but I did overcome that cause even in anger or over reaction he lost all of my respect, love and trust today" I just gave her a small hug and left the apartment moving to the parking lot. Where Victor was waiting for me.

I don't know what will I do but I guess I'll survive it because I know him he will cool down and will take it back but if he is serious then god help me cause I'm screwed up big time.But I won't gave up on Xavier for sure

Hola that's the new chapter hope you all will like it and plz stop being ghost readers react please comment something anything.

Don't forgot to

Vote&Comment&Share

Loveya all