XXXVI

Hey, guys! Sorry for the longer-than-expected delay. I meant to upload this much earlier but after careful re-reading and consideration. I felt like it wasn't enough. I'd be lying if I said these two chapters haven't been a royal pain to write as I kept second-guessing myself on what to include and what not to include etc.

After the delay announcement, I again read the chapter over again and found the quality wanting. So I decided to say fuck it and made this new version which I feel much happier. (Even if it is a hell of a lot longer than I originally planned.)

The original cut was about 11K words without notes. This one is 16K without notes. Yeah...When I say I'm going to make some changes, I make some fucking changes. The best part is that, well...after two years and four months since the pandemic really hit my country. I finally caught covid earlier this week. Which sucked hard! Thankfully, I'm past the worst of it, and while I still have some minor symptoms (mostly coughing and sneezing.)

The heavy fever and painful joint aches are long gone.

Now with that out of the way! Please enjoy the new chapter!

---------------------------------------

Any Original Characters (OCs), unless specified, are owned by me. However, I could care less about them and allow anyone to use them in their fanfics if they wish. (OCs be damned.)

My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Shueisha. Published; and licensed by Shonen Jump, Viz Media, and Funimation. Please support the official release of this incredible series.

Kuroko Smith from Monster Musume is owned by Okayado, Tokuma Shoten, Sentai Filmworks and Seva Studio.

---------------------------------------

My Hero Academia Untold: The Fafnir Knight (Remastered Edition)

Saga I: Dusk

Arc III: The Sports Festival

Chapter XXXVI: Alexander's Final Lesson Part 2

---------------------------------------

"Thanks for squeezing an appointment in for me next week," said Midnight with her cellphone in hand. At the same time, she stood atop one of the many rooftops of Site Gamma, enjoying a bit of the sun and fresh spring wind. The Rated-R Heroine welcomed the opportunity to get some alone time away from her students and co-workers. Allowing her the privacy to schedule an appointment with her therapist without prying eyes or eavesdropping ears. It had been roughly a year since she last needed his services. Still, lately, her bouts of usually restful sleep had been plagued by the recurring nightmares of that horrible night thirteen years ago. Made even worse by the so-called "New Phoenix King" that broke out Overhaul last Saturday.

"1 PM? That'll work...yes...yes...I see. Thank you again...Good-bye." With that, Midnight hung up and let out a deep sigh. "Just when I thought I finally had these nightmares under control..."

"This is Vlad; I've received the submissions for the Joint Practical," Midnight overheard from her earpiece. She blinked for a moment as she double-checked the time on her phone. It had been roughly forty minutes since All Might left the classes to choose who would be part of their joint team.

"Are you sure, Vlad?" Midnight asked, trying to make sure he had heard him correctly. It was a little hard to believe that 1-A and 1-B would be able to work together that quickly. They all expected that the decision would have taken until the last minute for the classes after considering the rift between the two classes.