The Plan

The decision has been made.

Thank you everyone who voiced their opinions in regards to my last update of whether or not to do a spot reset of the series. The overwhelming majority voted for the soft reset, instead of continuing as is. Now, I also noticed that some readers had concerns regarding what does this mean, and how long will this take.

So, I'll pretty much break it down like so.

My Hero Academia Untold: The Fafnir Knight

and its Prequel, My Hero Academia Untold: Draco Knight

will both be receiving new chapters under the Redux handle.

There is also the third story in the Untold Universe that will premier along side the Redux versions of Fafnir and Draco.

My Hero Academia Untold: The Shields of Spring.

Originally known as My Hero Academia Untold: The Fields of Spring, this is the story that primary stars Alexander Springfield after leaving UA to join Mithril. However, as I did more planning for this storyline, I realized that there was a stronger emphasis on writing an Ensemble Cast, as supposed to just following Alexander and Melissa points of view like my original plans had done.

If you're unfamiliar with Ensemble casts, think of The Avengers or Justice League were in theory all of the central characters are all equally main characters in their own right. And because I grew tired of creating more OCs. I had decided to start importing several characters and elements from other series from both video games and other anime to both short cut and have some extra fun.

Here is a shortlist of games of anime and video games that will feature either elements or characters make appearances in The Shields of Spring.

Anime

Full Metal Panic

Dr. Stone

Astra: Lost in Space

Monster Musume (Yes, I am serious, no this is not a harem)

Golgo 13

Full Metal Alchemist

Black Lagoon

Jorgmund

Spy X Family

Video Games

Valkyria Chronicles (Mostly for importing characters)

Fire Emblem (Mostly for importing characters)

Metal Gear (Most for elements with a handful of characters)

Ace Combat (Can confirm elements and characters of Zero and 7)

There are a couple other elements from other series ( outside of anime and video games) that are in play, but will not be revealed until later due to spoiler reasons. Pay in mind that the long term goal for Shields of Spring is that it will eventually cross back over into the later chapters of Fafnir Knight for specific events which includes the Endgame.

Just something to keep mind of if you don't think you'll be interested in Shields of Spring. You might just be surprised with what I have planned for that party. Now, back to the overview.

The new chapters.

I can officially confirm that the Draco Knight redux will have a total of 14 chapters.

In the original version of Draco Knight, we simply started at Chapter One. However, the new version will have a new opening prologue that without going into details should help figure out a few new things regarding Hisashi's ultimate fate. (Won't go into further detail here.) All of the previous chapters will simply be touched up a bit, but will largely be unchanged.

With the Fafnir Knight the current version has 38 active chapters, the prologue and 2 half chapters.

Currently new chapters will be inserted between

Chapters 1 and 2.

Chapters 5 and 6.

Chapters 15 and 16

Chapters 29 and 30

Then there is my plans to further divide some of the bigger chapters into small versions.

The USJ will be now split into either three or four parts with some new scenes to smooth out where the splits occur.

The Golden Week chapters will also be split more to either four or five parts with new scenes. Other long chapters will be revised and condensed. While the Mini chapters will disappear completely and replaced with whole chapters which will feature new details and elements.

In short, 38 chapters plus the Prologue will become anywhere between 47 to 50 chapters. Unlike when I did my first hard reboot which did change ALOT of things about the story. The general storyline will remain unchanged, I'm just adding new details that I believe are vital for me to tell the story as a whole.

Now I want to emphasize that while I will be working to make shorter chapters. This does not mean I will be getting rid of longer chapters completely. It simply that I was to make longer chapters less frequent especially when its several chapters in a row. (This also better suits my writing style in the long run, hence why I wanted to start using it.) To avoid reader fatigue which was a common criticism that the remasters could not fix.

Now, I'm already hard at work with the conversions.

Thankfully, because of the remasters, 80% of the work is done. I'm starting off by writing the new chapters first. Then adjusting the older chapters to follow suit. Once that's done, I'm going to split the older chapters and move certain scenes around, remove some scenes that will be unnecessary thanks to the new chapters.

Once that's all done and every chapter is set, I can continue with the Sports Festival chapters. When everything is said and done. I planned to upload every four days, while I continue working on the Sports Festival chapters.

(BTW the newest chapter is done now in a way that I am happy with that I am working with the idea of having those new chapters in place.)

Like I said before. You'd be surprised what a few new chapters can do for me in the long run.

I will post a new update when I'm close to being done and give you guys a proper release date for the redux of the Untold Universe.

But that also means that going forward. The current versions of My Hero Academia Untold: The Fafnir Knight and My Hero Academia Untold: Draco Knight have been officially discounted. I will keep the current versions posted for now, for updates and additional announcements so don't unfollow if you want to keep up to date on which the new versions of the stories launch.

With any luck, I should have everything ready by new years, but I don't want to give you false hope. So just keep an eye out for an update.

In the meanwhile, I do plan on continuing my other side Project. In Another World with My Smartphone: The Lost Hero and I also have a fun new side project that happens to be feature my favorite ship in MHA. (Call me basic, I don't care.)

Unlike my previous projects, this one is aiming to be more of a cute, fun, fluffy comedy than anything else. Again, everyone, I thank you all for comments. Especially those who answered my call for help and I hope you are looking forward to what I have cooking up, because I am very excitedly to show you all what I have in store.

With Love,

ZX