X

If you'd ask me, this is where the story really begins to take shape with what will become the story's status quo. It starts with a trio of cinnamon rolls coming together and forming a dynamic that serves as the base for several themes and elements of the story as a whole.

--------------------------------------------------------

My Hero Academia Untold: The Fafnir Knight (Remastered Edition)

Saga I: Dusk

Arc I: Origins

Chapter X: The Lost Child

--------------------------------------------------------

"Feeling lost? Good! Now you get to walk new paths that lead to much better places."

-Robin S. Sharma

--------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you for the ride home, sir," said Tenya gratefully as they exited out of the car with his brother's father-in-law: who was none other than the pro-hero Endeavor.

"It was no problem; I have business with your brother," Endeavor had put forth rather bluntly. "I already planned on coming here anyway."

It was here that the fiery man mentally berated himself for being brash. Lately, he had been making more of a conscious effort and trying his best to be less standoffish and a little more friendly to others. Tenya, fortunately, either didn't notice or didn't seem to mind as they both made their way into the Iida family compound. They entered the large, beautiful three-story western-style house* with a large front yard and backyard, which was settled just at the edge of the downtown Tōkyō area.

"UNCLE TENI! HI GRANDPA!" A high-pitched voice rang out, making both of them turn around. A blue-white blur suddenly ran past them and turned the corner into the other side of the yard.

"Ah, blast!" They heard Fuyumi say as she appeared from the opposing corner leaning against the wall to catch her breath before addressing the two in front of her. "Oh! Hello Father, and welcome home, Tenya! Hikari's been running around all day, and when she saw the two of you coming from the window, she wanted to be the first one to greet you."

Endeavor hummed in response, wondering how two relatively quiet and reserved people like Tensei and his daughter, Fuyumi, could have a child as hyperactive as his granddaughter Hikari.

"Tenya, I really hate to be a bother, especially right after you just got home," she smiled sheepishly.

"But could you please catch her for me? It's almost her snack time, and Shouto already tried catching her with his ice." Fuyumi added with a guilty look on her face.

Tenya instantly began stripping off his school uniform, revealing that he was still wearing his blue tracksuit under it. Endeavor gave no reaction; by now, he had long stopped questioning the number of Tenya's more eccentric character traits. While Fuyumi simply gathered all of Tenya's things from the ground as if it was routine.

"Right! I'll catch her and bring her right back to you, sister!" Tenya stated with one firm swift chop of the arm before chasing after his runaway niece.

"Remind me, how are he and Tensei related?" Endeavor asked in complete and utter seriousness, causing Fuyumi to laugh.

Tenya always found this familiar situation funny, running across this family compound chasing after the blue-white blur who laughed out loud as she zipped through the halls. He had come from a long line of pro-heroes since before pro-heroes were officially established, as so far back shortly after the phenomenon of quirks first appeared in the world. He was the result of this long-standing legacy that now included his elder brother, Tensei Iida.