Heads up

Heads up.

So, I am giving this final update/warning for those of you who haven't started/unaware that the reboot to this story has been live for the past month.

I have very intention to this version of the story. (This is to avoid conflicts with the websites that somethings do not permit repeat stories. While the reboot is different, I am trying to play it safe.)

Regardless of which website you read this story on, you can check out the reboot by searching for it on my profile.

I will be deleting this version of the story on 5/6/2024 so if you want to keep with me, you should either follow/favorite/subscribe to my profile and/or do the same with the reboot of the story.

I know some would prefer to keep the old version up for the sake of history and what not, but for me it is simply a reminder of my failure and now just a massive spoiler web for the new version. I am simply giving everyone a courtesy update. (And maybe a chance to read this version one last time to give you a heads up with the reboot. Again, you are welcome to do whatever you want before it disappears.)

PS. Starting today, 4/1/2024, reboot chapter uploads will start at 2pm PST instead of 9am PST as it gives a bit more time for quality control between all of the different websites. Thank you and have pleasant rest of your day!