XXII

Time for the climax of this Arc.

Strap in, folks; we're going in hot!

----------------------------------------------------------

My Hero Academia Untold: The Fafnir Knight (Remastered Edition)

Saga I: Dusk

Arc II: The Incident

Chapter XXII: The Demon Versus The Dragon Part 2

----------------------------------------------------------

Shouto found his situation almost comical to a degree.

The moment he landed in the Landslide Zone, he ended up freezing everyone in the area instantly. Unfortunately, this also included his homeroom teacher, Midnight, who had no warning of what Shouto was about to do when he made his move. Upon realizing his error, he was quick to unfreeze his frosted teacher.

Midnight was quick to praise the young man when she was restored but warned him to be more careful before acting out with his powers to avoid friendly fire.

"I do hope you have learned your lesson, young man," Midnight added with a slightly sultry touch to her voice, as if she was trying to get a reaction from the young lad.

"I will," answered Shouto in a deadpan voice, leaving his teacher slightly disappointed.

"Well, good...now," Midnight added, looking around at Shouto's handiwork. And after seeing the chance to gain some intelligence from the plenty of the groaning villains here, a sizeable perverted grin began to form on her face.

"Mr. Todoroki, are you familiar with role-playing?" She asked as she looked around the frozen and complaining villains for the perfect target that would fall for her charms, all while she pulled out her favorite riding crop.

"I've played Dungeons and Dragons with my mom and siblings; that's a role-playing game," Shouto answered bluntly, unsure where Midnight was going with this. "But I don't think now would be a good time to play."

Midnight began to laugh from the unexpected answer.

"Well, I was thinking more Good cop, bad cop, but I think I can work with D&D, come along Mr. Todoroki. I think it's time for a lesson in gathering intelligence the fun way," with that, Midnight motioned Shouto to follow as she strutted among the complaining villains. Stopping when she spotted the perfect man to play her games.

"Why, hello there, big boy~."

----------------------------------------------------------

"You're weak, little man!" Rappa roared out, swinging wildly with his arms in his futile effort to strike at the nimble Eraserhead, who dodged easily while trying to counter with his Quirk and scarf. At the same time, he failed to make a dent in the large musclebound man with the thin black birdlike mask.

Still, he was fairing better than Vlad King, who was dealing with the black and purple monstrosity.

'Why are they staying in the back?' Eraserhead couldn't help but wonder why the supposed bosses remained in the background. 'Are they waiting for something or possibly someone?'

"I think we might have to try something new, Eraser!" Vlad managed to growl breathlessly as he stunned the Noumu for a moment after a solid strike to the head and backed off; he would have fought Rappa. But his size was the only thing keeping the Noumu from getting the edge on them. Add the two bosses in the back they needed to be wary of, and this fight was proving to be a battle of attrition, one they were already on the losing edge.