XVII

Want to know something funny? The original file for this got corrupted alongside chapter 19...I managed to force myself to redo all of the edits and rework in a matter of hours. As the original reworking took me DAYS to finish. After remastering this chapter, I wish I had taken more time.

-----------------------------------------------------

My Hero Academia Untold: The Fafnir Knight (Remastered Edition)

Saga I: Dusk

Arc II: The Incident

Chapter XVII: A Trial by Fire Part 2

-----------------------------------------------------

"Ah damn it, Katsu! Where did you put it?" Yū grumbled to herself as she searched through every nook and cranny of Katsuki's room. It had become common for the two cousins to borrow stuff from each other that they often forgot to return.

"FOUND IT!" Upon finding her lost volume of one of her favorite romantic-comedy manga in a box hidden in Katsuki's closet, she exclaimed. Where it often went whenever Izuku stopped by for a visit as Katsuki would never admit this great secret to him. A secret that only Yū and the rest of the Bakugou family knew: Katsuki Bakugou was a complete sucker for romance.

It was even a tradition in the Bakugou household to have a romantic movie night about once a month, twice if they were lucky. One of the few times that the entire Bakugou household was ever tranquil and at peace. The tradition has gone to the point that it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for Katsuki to brawl with his own eyes to keep the tears from pouring out. Especially if the movie turned out to be really good. Hell, he would even need a hug from someone in the family from time to time.

Needless to say, if Katsuki was to ever be confronted with this fact, he flat out would deny it and would likely follow up by threatening your wellbeing while continuing to deny it. Until his dying day.

She sat on his bed for a moment, double-checking for any damage to her volume, knowing from experience that Katsuki's passion could lead to a rather explosive reaction. Given one case when Katsuki read the latest book of Between The Realms and had realized that his favorite ship had sunk. The poor volume ended up becoming nothing more than a pile of ashes and broken dreams.

Mind you, it was Yū's OTP that sailed that day in opposition to Katsuki's.

Happy to find no trace of damage done to her copy, she slowly rose up when her phone began to ring. The ringtone she had set let her know instantly who was calling, so she answered it as she made her way back to the living room downstairs.

"Hey Ryūko, what's up?" Yū answered as she plopped down into the living room couch to relax.

"It's a slow day, and I wanted to check up on you after I heard you got injured yesterday." Ryūko chirped over the phone cheerfully. Yū smiled; Ryūko had been a big help to her when she went independent, leaving the Dragon's Nest as a sidekick to be a mainline Pro in her own right.

"I'm fine. Just resting up for a bit." Yū answered before remembering an exciting piece of gossip she had heard on her last patrol. A mischievous smirk grew on her face knowing that Ryūko should have more than enough time on her hand for a small chat.

"Hey...Ryūko."

"Yes, Yū?"

"You finally planning on breaking Katsu's little heart by telling him about you and Edgeshot?"