XII

There are more ships planned, but those are either heavy spoilers.

(This is the case with Katsuki Bakugou) and others are only being planned out and are not entirely confirmed yet.

Another thing to note is some ships will develop differently. For example, one character listed above might briefly hook up with a different character before settling into their planned ship.

This will only happen with certain characters, but the idea here is that people don't always get it right the first time.

So beware about ships not listed above.

Any ships outside of those listed above will be confirmed by the story. This accounts for the new tagging limit that AO3 implemented during my hiatus.

I will confirm said ship on the chapter when it sails.

---------------------------------------------------------

My Hero Academia Untold: The Fafnir Knight (Remastered Edition)

Saga I: Dusk

Arc I: Origins (Finale)

Chapter XII: Pieces on the game board

---------------------------------------------------------

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved."

-Sun Tzu

---------------------------------------------------------

All Might sat in the office of UA principal, Nezu. The hybrid animal sat calmly, drinking a fresh cup of hot tea while waiting for their guests to arrive. Nezu had proven invaluable in Draco Knight's case, serving as their chief middle-man between all groups.

The investigation had only made minimal progress due to Neocon's cunning and governmental red tape. The only evidence found thus far was circumstantial at best. However, the scale of this investigation only heightened with the recent discovery of Eri. That and the call they received from Ingenium requesting to join forces.

All Might knew that Endeavor had opened up his own investigation into the Draco Knight matter when he discovered what happened. However, this was likely done more out of spite against Doumeki and himself than to solve this case. Perhaps in the hopes of finally usurping All Might's place in the Number One Hero spot. So, it was surprising that after all these years. Endeavor had made the first move; to finally work together.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

"Come in," Nezu answered calmly before taking another sip of his tea. The door slid open and revealed a small number of Pro-Heroes and Naomasa, all of whom entered the room adorned in civilian attire. Endeavor, Gran Torino, Edge-Shot, and Ingenium all took their seats, with Naomasa taking his spot, standing next to All Might.

Nezu placed his cup and saucer down on his desk, focusing on opening his laptop. After a few moments of tinkering, he turned the monitor to face his guests. Sir Nighteye, or rather Representative Mirai Sasaki, was on the screen, appearing tired but in good spirits. Nezu leaned forward on his desk with his paws together to begin their meeting.

"Gentlemen," he said at ease with his eyes closed. "First, I'd like to thank you for coming here to discuss everything we have uncovered thus far. To right an injustice done to one of our own."