XV

I honestly can't believe I made it this far, given the setback from the original. But to all the readers, especially from the original who stuck with me, I genuinely thank you all.

I recently uploaded Draco Knight Chapter II, which I do recommend reading. Again it's not required reading, but you will learn so much more and get clues about future events way before I foreshadow them here. The last chapter deals with Hisashi when he is fourteen years old during his final year of middle school.

Now with that out of the way. Let's begin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Hero Academia Untold: The Fafnir Knight (Remastered Edition)

Saga I: Dusk

Arc II: The Incident

Chapter XV: Welcome to Heroing 101

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first and the lesson afterward."

-Vernon Law

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eri was already fast asleep on the couch. At the same time, her caretakers sat around the kitchen table, planning out the steps to bring her to UA for the next week or so. Her evaluation would be essential if she started living out any kind of life in society. With any luck, she'll be able to start going to school soon. Inko could only homeschool Eri so much without fear of stepping on the toes of a school that would accept an early semester transfer student with no prior schooling history.

"So, have we settled on how you'll be taking care of Eri at school?" Inko asked nervously.

"I think we do, mom," Izuku answered. "Once I see how our core classes work tomorrow and have a chance to let our homeroom class know about Eri staying with us just so there are no surprises." As Izuku spoke about informing their classmates about bringing Eri to UA, that was when Ochako realized something important, something that Izuku may have forgotten.

"Izuku!" The two Midoriyas turned to her with curiosity. Given that Ochako had primarily been silent throughout most of the conversation.

"What?" Izuku asked, concerned by Ochako's tone.

Ochako worriedly began to ask, "what are we gonna do about that one boy," she paused for a moment to ponder about his name before saying. "Tokoyami?"

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked with a puzzled expression, thinking about which classmate she was referring to. Learning seventeen new names and their faces would take a while.

"Remember what Eri said who she had been with before us about birds?"

Izuku's eyes widened when he finally matched up the face with the name she mentioned.

"Is something wrong, Izuku?" Inko asked, now concerned herself.

"There is this boy in our class who seems a bit odd, but he doesn't seem like a bad guy either," Izuku started as he placed his hand under his chin, clearly thinking carefully. "But there could be an issue with his face or, more accurately, his whole head. He literally has a bird head with a beak and feathers."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown to them, that same boy was beginning to sneeze up a storm in his room at that very minute.