VII

I've got some things to get off my chest, and hopefully, I might have a better idea of when this story will finally continue. Let's just say that when the story continues, the new chapters will be shorter but far more focused as the pace will be picking up now that we have reached the halfway point of the first Saga.

----------------------------------------------

My Hero Academia Untold: The Fafnir Knight (Remastered Edition)

Saga I: Dusk

Arc I: Origins

Chapter VII: Training days

----------------------------------------------

"The best training program in the world is absolutely worthless without the will to execute it properly, consistently, and with intensity."

-John Romaniello

----------------------------------------------

"Well, this is the place," Toshinori said as the two arrived at an old rundown gym. The front entrance door looked old and worn, with some of the windows being broken in random places. He gingerly opened the door with Izuku in tow, a puzzled expression on his face. Toshinori looked around in the seemingly empty gym with some concern.

Izuku himself looked around as well when he heard Toshinori whisper to himself.

"I'm pretty sure this is where he told me to go..."

"You're late!"

Both had heard an older voice growl out to them. In an instant, Toshinori transformed to All Might and froze, a tinge of fear visible despite being in his muscular form. On the other hand, Izuku searched for the voice when he suddenly heard a loud thwack! It was followed by a clattering of wood, Izuku saw an old gnarled cane landing on the floor after hitting All Might square in the face.

"Ow! What was that for, teacher?!" All Might said in pain.

"Instinct told me you deserved that," The old voice declared from above. Izuku looked up and saw a petite older gentleman wearing a white and yellow hero costume with a black domino mask over his eyes. He held himself steady against the ceiling of the gym.

'Whoa! How did he get up there?' Izuku thought. 'Is that really the guy All Might was talking about?'

The old man smirked before letting himself fall from the ceiling as All Might stood there expectantly.

Meanwhile, Izuku reacted in a shocked manner.

"W-w-w-whoa! Wait!" He exclaimed as he moved to catch the old man, only to be met with a fist that sent Izuku flying into a cushioned wall.

"Ever so stern, teacher," All Might coughed as he transformed back into his skinny form.

"It's the only way to teach a fool correctly," The older and much shorter man answered back; "so...he's the one?"

"Yes, he is," Toshinori nodded.

"And he's Draco Knight's boy, isn't he?"

"How did you...?"

"Did you forget I've been helping you with the investigation? Draco Knight's name was all over that file." Suddenly, the man's eyes narrowed at his former pupil. "Please don't tell me you didn't give One For All to the lad simply out of misplaced guilt, Toshinori..."