The Tale of the Mystic Strategist: Ending (Part 1)

Bethany and Kyle enter the master bedroom. Bethany looks around the place in awe. The bedroom was beautiful, giving off a comforting feeling but something was telling her that something was wrong.

"Beth, come sit here," Kyle said. Bethany walks towards the bed and sits down. Kyle sighs, nervous that he finally got the chance to sit down and talk to Bethany.

"Beth, it's so nice to get to know you finally. I've been wanting to do it for a minute but since all this happened it was hard, but we're here," Kyle said. Bethany blushes, smiling at Kyle's words.

"You're a very interesting man, Kyle. I like you," Bethany says.

"I like you too," he says, looking at her lips. Bethany looks at him. They kiss each other, feeling each other's bodies. The kiss heats up, they start to make out with each other. The couple lays in bed, and the kiss gets steamier. Kyle starts to grind on top of Bethany, she moans at his advances. As they make out session continues, Bethany gets the sudden feeling that she's being watched,

"Kyle please," Bethany says.

"Relax princess," Kyle says, kissing her.

Out of nowhere, something tells her to look up. Bethany opens her eyes and looks up at the ceiling, only to see Hoseok watching the couple kissing each other with black eyes and sharp fangs. Bethany screams in horror, stopping the make-out session. She gets off the bed, nd moving away. Kyle watches Bethany, wondering what was wrong.

"Bethany, what the fuck?" Kyle says.

"There's something up on the ceil—" Bethany says looking until she sees that no one was there. Bethany shakes her head in horror, wondering where Hoseok was.

"No that can't be. I could've sworn he was there,"

Kyle walks up to her, "Who Bethany!"

"Hoseok, Kyle. It was Hoseok! He was watching us!" Bethany screams. Kyle shakes his head, wondering what she was talking about,

"Wait, are you saying that Hoseok was watching us?" Kyle asks.

"Yes! He was Kyle, I saw him!" Bethany says. Kyle laughs at Bethany; it became more maniacal as he kept laughing. Bethany watches him. She starts to have a bad feeling about him,

"The fuck are you laughing for?" Bethany asks. Kyle stops laughing, smiling sinisterly at her.

"Poor Bethany, you have no idea what you have come across," Kyle said. Bethany becomes confused.

"What are you talking about Kyle—" Bethany says.

"Oh, Bethany! Haven't you realized?! You guys were baited here. It was my idea that I brought you here. Natalia just said fuck it and let's party since it was her birthday. She didn't give a shit about it," Kyle says. Bethany was confused, wondering what the fuck was happening.

"Kyle, what are you saying?" Bethany asks.

"He said that you were all clueless, not knowing what was happening," Hoseok says out of nowhere, cleaning his gun. Hoseok walks out from the darkness, smiling sinisterly at Bethany.

"What the hell is going on Kyle!" Bethany yells,

"Oh, Beth! I don't think I told you guys this, but...I am Jung Hoseok's descendant. I'm related to him! I've been working for him this whole time," Kyle says. Bethany stares in horror, walking backward. Kyle walks towards her, holding her hands tightly,

"It was an honor to meet you, dear, I have no choice but to keep you for myself, Bethany. We can finally be together and continue my greatest grandfather's legacy," Kyle says, kissing her hands,