The Girls

Just a thought; I made this when I was like 10 or 11 so its crappy, check my recent books instead XD
But if ya'll don't want to then go ahead read my cringy fanfic XD
I warned you
(still cant believe how many people read this O.O if you're one of them then thank you for tolerating my awful narration and storytelling)

-author

-------

Elsa pov

"ELSA!!!!" my alarm clock or should I say Anna woke me up. A few seconds after that, my real alarm clock rang.

"ANNA YOU WOKE ME UP 5 SECONDS EARLIER THAN MY ALARM CLOCK. AGAIN!!" I shouted.

"Oops sorry sis, Breakfast is ready" she said.

So I decided to do my daily routine. Take a shower, put on my clothes, fix my room (since u don't want the maid s to come and clean it for me), got my purse and check the time, 6:09 as usual. I went downstairs and ate breakfast.

I went out the front yard and saw Anna choosing for a car.

"How 'bout the limo" Anna asked.

"No we're taking our car" I said. So we hopped in and drove to the studio.

Rapunzel POV

Omigosh omigosh I'm late. I have to go to the studio quick. Then after that I'll have a photo session and head to the Winters mansion with Merida tonight! It's busy being me!

"Okay Where is Rapunzel?!" Shouted the director.

" I'm here!!" I said.

"Now don't just stand there. Change your outfit and go to the set!"

Merida POV

"AND CUT!!!" The director shouted.

"Well done Merida, that was your best take so far. Okay take 5 people!" The director said.

I looked at my phone. 15 MISSED CALLS FROM HICCUP?! I tried calling him again. Turns out he was just calling me about the plan for tonight.

Anna POV

Where on earth are they? I've been looking out the window for like forever.

"Anna what's the rush. They'll be here in an hour. It's still 7:00" Elsa said.

"Speak for yourself. The director called my attention 5 times all because I kept thinking about the sleepover" I said.

"Anna, one more-" Elsa was stopped by the doorbell.

"They're here!" I opened the door and saw Rapunzel and Merida with their pj's on.

"What took you guys so long?" I asked.

"Rap here was running late and we had to get away from the paparazzi. Good thing the guards were holding them back" Met said.

"Guys it was suppose to be 8:00" Elsa said.

"Never mind that" Rapunzel said. We all sat down on the sofa while Anna was choosing for a movie. Then the doorbell rang.

"Oh they're here! Guys I want ye to meet some people. COME IN!!!" Met said. I wonder who it was.

No A/N