Night at The Winters Mansion

Elsa POV

This is weird. Very weird. Super weird. Why are they even here?! I walked up to Merida's seat and pulled her to the kitchen.

"Elsa what is wrong with you?" Merida asked.

"Why are they here?!" I shouted at her.

"They are gonna spend the night" Merida said.

"You should've informed me earlier. I would've readied the basement for them to sleep in" I argued.

"Hey, this is the only time we can hang out and meet them" Merida shouted.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!" I yelled.

"Sshhhh they're gonna here you" Merida said.

"Hey Elsie, Meri what's going on?" Anna asked in a squeaky voice.

"Told you they would hear us" Merida whispered to my ear.

"Movie is gonna start. We are watching, The Conjuring" Anna said and went back to the living room.

Merida left the room before me. She sat next to Hiccup and the only seat left was next to, Jack. Ugh. I sat anyways because my feet was tired.

"Anna can we change seats" Jack said to Anna because she was sitting right next to her in the sofa.

"How about... Kristoff can we change seats!" Anna shouted and Kristoff nodded. Jack just hit his head with a pillow.

"Do you boys like sleeping in a basement?" Merida asked.

"Merida I thought this was between us" I told Merida in an angry tone. She just shrugged. I felt sleepy and tired from the shooting at the studio. I just fell asleep anyways.

Jack POV

I didn't know I could be scared with just this movie. I was really scared but I just showed an emotionless face. Then I felt something on my shoulder. It was Elsa's head. She looks....peaceful as she slept and... pretty. Dang shut up Jack SHUT UP!!!

"Psst, Anna. Can you move Elsa" I whispered.

"No but if you have any plans on moving her I am gonna crush you!" She whisper-yelled. Great. Just great.

------
Hey guys. I bet you are noticing why its all jelsa. Well first of all, I love jelsa more than the other three. But do not worry. The others will soon come in the next chapters. Starting with kristanna. The most unbreakable ship with no one to ruin. Kristanna. Unlike Eugenzel with Jackunzel, Jelsa with Jackunzel, Hiccstrid with Mericup. All I want is Eugenzel, Mericup, Kristanna and Jelsa!!!!!!

Bayyyyyy-