Not Again

Anna pov

Morning atlast. I rubbed my eyes and blinked several times to adjust the amount of light in the room. I sat up and looked at Elsa. She was watching something on her laptop. I looked at the other beds. Rapunzel was brushing her hair while Merida was playing with her phone.

"Morning guys" I said. They just hummed in response. I chuckled and walked to the dressing room. I wore my blue and white top and pink skirt. I put my hair in a double braid and went out. Rapunzel was no where to be found in the room so I went out the girls bedroom. I looked around and she wasnt there. I finally spotted her on the balcony with Eugene. No one else was there so I went to the boys room and knocked.

"Hello?"

"Come in" I think that was Hiccup. I let myself in and saw them just laying down on their beds playing with their phones, except for Hiccup who was reading a book.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just hanging around" Kristoff answered. I sat on his bed but he didn't took his eyes off his phone.

"Aren't you guys having fun?" I asked. They all said they were but I don't think so.

"Okay then, I will let myself out" I said.

"Thank you" Jack said. What is wrong with these guys today?

I left and saw Rapunzel and Eugene watching tv. So I decided to go to the balcony to just think. I opened the sliding door and walked to the railing. I looked down and saw many people walking around. Then I saw someone with black curly, frizzy hair talking to someone. I got some binoculars and looked closer. She seemed to be talking to a guys with sideburns. The hair color looks familiar
Wait. No no no no no. I started to kick the railing and shout awful words.

"Hey hey, Anna what's wrong?" Rapunzel asked and came closer to me.

"That f*ck*** monster! He is here?! Impossible! Outrageous!" I kept on saying.

"Hey calm down!" Rapunzel held my shoulders. I calmed down and looked at her.

"Don't tell this to Elsa but" I set my eyes downcast.

"what?"

"You know that guy in the news. The one who almost killed the Winters family. The news 6 years ago?" I said.

"Yeah why?" She said.

"Well, he died but, his son returned" I said. Her face was filled with shock.

"But, your mom does not know that he is here, in your resort?" She asked.

"I think he sneaked inside, with Gothel. And I think Gothel managed to get here using a disguise. I don't know. That is just my theory" I said.

"What do you think they'll do?" She asked.

"I don't know but... don't tell Elsa, or anyone. You can tell Eugene but only him. Don't let him tell the others." I said. She let go of my shoulders and we walked back inside.

"Hey what's wrong?" Eugene asked. I told Rapunzel to tell it to Eugene. They sat on the couch while I went inside the girls room.

"Anna, why so gloomy?" Elsa asked.

"Nothing, just have a splinter" I excused. She put on her earphones and continued watching. I sat on my bed and got my phone. I tried to cheer myself up but, no use. Why did they had to come back?

--------------

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT READERS. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. THANKS A LOT!