Music Video

Rapunzel POV

*YAWNS* I woke up an everyone was asleep.Elsa and Jack is in a cute position. I looked at the clock. 9:09. Atleast it was Sunday. But oh no!

"Elsa wake up!" I whisper-yell into Elsa's ear.

"Chillax Rap it's Sunday......OMIGOSH!" She shouted and woke Jack up who was hugging her.

"Oh this is awkward" he said and moved away from Elsa.

"Anna wake up!" Elsa shouted.

"Five more minutes" Anna said. By that time, Elsa was already in her room.

"Umm Anna, Sunday?" I said.

"Sunday... Aaaahahhhhhhhhh!" She screamed and rushed to her room.

"What is up with with the Winters screaming" Jack said.

"Omigosh were late!" Elsa said as she came out dressed.

"Late for what?" Jack said.

"We are shooting a music video. 10 more minutes and we are late?!" Anna came out shouting.

"C'mon let's go" the two went out and drove of to the studio.

"What is up with them?" Jack asked.

"They are shooting a music video. You should watch the ones they did. It's a frozen soundtrack" I said.

"No!" He said. but Merida put  on the music videos of this Elsa and Anna. I squeled.

"Ugh. Wake me up when it's over" Jack said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsa pov

Finally it's finish. Anna and I drove back to our house at 8:01. We entered and only Merida and Rapunzel were there.

"You just missed the Rapunzel vs Eugene" Merida said in between laughs. Rapunzel just rolled her eyes.

"Uh good, the boys left!" I said.

"So what song did you do" Merida asked.

"We'll be the Stars for me and Say No One Ever for Anna" I said.

"Different as usual, when will you guys do a duet?" Rapunzel asked.

"IDK!" Anna said.

"But Elsa seemed to be having a hard time. I can tell, she came out of her studio 1 hour after I did. Usually she's first!" Anna said.

"I was just thinking about something" I said. Rapunzel was smirking at me. I gave her a puzzled look and she chuckled.

"What?!" I said.

"Oh probably you were thinking about how you slept, with Jack" she said. I blushed so hard.

"I'll be in my room" I ran upstairs and slammed the door closed. Phew! That was close.

----+-++------
HEY GUYS ME WANNA TELL YOU SOMETHING. WHEN THIS BOOK IS FINISHED, THERE WILL BE THREE NEW BOOKS AFTER THIS. EEEKK! FIRST IS THE BIG EIGHT: INTO NEW YORK!, SECOND ELSA AND ANNA: FOSTER LIFE, THIRD THE BIG EIGHT: WORLD TOUR. I JUST CANT HANDLE MYSELF. ME WANNA TELL ALL OF YOU! AHHH!!!!!!

BAYYYYY