Book Ending: Whatever It Takes

3rd Person View

Elsa finally got released, but Rapunzel still needs to stay for further medication.

Winters mansion....

"Home sweet home" Elsa said relieved. She plopped down on the couch and turned on the tv. Lots of news about her and Punzie's accident was still airing. She sighed and quickly changed it to a cartoon channel.

"I'm just going to go to my room sis" Anna said and ran upstairs and locked the door. She walked to her bed and sat down. Still feeling guilty of what she has done....

Jack's house.....

Jack walked up to his room relieved that Elsa is fine, but guilty of what he has done. He locked the door and stared at his room.

They lied to Elsa even Rapunzel, about their relationship, enemies and life. They thought it was for the greater good, but it's so wrong to lie. It may just be a little lie, but it can cause a great mess. Their just happy that she's okay........ for now.

"I'll do whatever it takes for them to be safe from the dangers of their life that they don't know. I can do this. No matter how hard. I'll do it" they both said under their breathe.

2 years later........

Elsa: Anna! Faster! Their waiting for us.

Anna: Coming!

They end tee red the car where Merida, Hiccup, Jack, Kristoff, Eugene and Rapunzel are.

Jack: Ready guys?

Others: yup!

And they drove of

This happiness we have don't last for long. I need to do this for my sister/girlfriend and cousin/ friend, and for everyone else. I just have to be strong and face it. I wish I could change everything, but I can't. So I need to be prepared. I need to.....
- Anna Winters and
Jack Frost.

Author's Note

This is still not the end, but I thank all of you for reading my book. This is the first book I completed so far. From comedy, to drama. Wow I never knew I got this far. Thanks to all my readers. Lav ya'll. The book two isn't finished yet but it's being made. I'all just inform you.

P.s. Crystal and Bonnie will still be in the next book.

Baiiii! And thankie.

To my recent readers

Jelsalove4life
HollySnowflakeXx
XxRitzxX
Sugar_Kitty
BonnieBounce

Those are just the readers I see on my notifications about this book.

See you in the next. Bye!

Never lie, you'll never know what it can cause
- crystalshany

Special thanks to @BonnieBounce a.k.a my best friend, weirdo partner and Co journalist, Mela.......

....pot