Let The Anna Rage On

Jack pov

I drove to the studio panting. Gosh I am late. I went in but no one was there. Then I saw a note on the floor. I read it.

'Nice job Frost. Our manager fired us and our world tour is cancelled. Where have you been? You owe us an explanation. Were you with those seven dorks again. We saw you at those riff offs and saw you with those dudes in troubleives. Thanks to you, our career is over. What you gonna do Frost?
P.S. we know you are dating Elsa, way to break Tooth's heart.

What do they mean, break Tooth's heart? We are not even a thing.  What the hey. Ugh. What am I gonna do? I drove to Elsa's house and saw the boys' cars. I went in and saw everyone in a corner.

"Hey guys what's-"

"Ssshhhhhh" they shushed. Then we heard Anna.

"Oh big talk! Why don't you come over here you b**** and say that to me huh?! Yeah, my boyfriend will kick your ass! No more of your f****** talking. You are just a big mess of s***!" Anna shouted. Oh man, her language. I joined the others and just listened.

"Don't you even think of Fu***** coming here! No I am not scared, ya b****! You know what, change of plans, come right here and I will make you eat my dust! You not hungry?! Then that means you are the Fu***** scaredt cat now! How does that feel?! HOW DOES THAT FEEL????!!!!!!!!!!" she stopped which made us all sit on the couch but Elsa stayed in the corner, shocked. I grabbed her hand and guided her to sit down. Anna stomped down and looked at us. Her hair is a mess.

"OK guys I took care of the guardians" she said.

"Wait the guar-" Elsa stopped me from going close to Anna.

"Do not go near Anna just right after she rages like that" she said.

"Sorry, I just went totally balistic right there" Anna said."Kristpf just help me come down"

"OK?" Kristoff said nervously and walked upstairs with Anna.

"What is wrong with the guardians?" I asked Elsa.

"They said that they will continue to ruin our lives just because we ruined their careers. I have no idea why?" She said.

"Elsa, I am sorry. This is all my fault" I said.

"You? What do you mean?" She asked.

"Since I started being with you and the others, I haven't been with my band for so long, our manager had no choice but to fire us. He couldn't find any other guitar player so he fired... us. I am sorry" I explained.

"Say sorry to Anna. She was the one who really got angry" she said. I let out a little laugh.

"Anna has some language" I said.

"Yeah" she said. Note: never mess with Anna.

-------

SORRY FOR ALL THOSE WORDS. I AM SO SORRY. I JUST WANT TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER, INTERESTING BY SHOWING THAT NEVER MESS WITH ANNA. BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER CF WOULD BE SHORTER OR LONG. PLEASE READ MY NEW BOOK THE SUPER SIX(MODERN): SUMMER JOB. TNX.

BAYYYYYY