Gala Night: Broken Hearts

Rapunzel pov

"Hey handsome, long time no see" said a girl to Jack. I was so confused, so was Elsa. We looked at each other with brows raised.

"Umm, who are you two?" Asked Eugene.

"Don't you remember us? We met at the party after the second riff-off" the girl holding Eugene answered.

"Oh, unbelievable" Elsa huffed. I was as angry as her when I heard that.

"We don't remember you two" Jack said.

"So you did cheat on my sister, and you cheated on my cousin" Anna said.

"Remember your promise frost?" Anna scared him. Instead of calming her down, I let her sit on my hair and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oh who am I kidding, why can't I do it anymore?!" She shouted causing a scene. I guided her back to her seat and shot a death glare at the two heart breakers.

"Oh, I was drunk then wasn't I?" Jack said. How stupid of him to say to hat in front of a Winter like Elsa.

"Umm, Jack. You weren't drunk yet when you met her, same goes to you Eug" Kristoff said. I widened my eyes and Elsa too.

"Elsa, are you okay?" Astrid asked. I looked at Elsa who was twitching right now. I realized, I was too. Elsa and I looked at each other again and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Slapped the boys hard at the same time.

"I almost fell for you!" Elsa said.

"I almost gave my heart to you!" I continued. We both stood up and stepped on the girls foot hard and stormed out of the building. What happened to the two? Why did they do this? How did they do this?

Astrid pov. (Bet you didn't expect that huh?)

The two girls stormed out. This was so....... awkward. Even if I don't really know the girls that much, I was still infuriated. Jelsa was so cute! Eugenzel is perfect. And this just had to come. I looked at Merida and she just look at the door where the girls exited.

"What just happened?" I said breaking the silence between us.

"So, want to go to our table?" Those slutty girls said.

"Please, excuse me" Jack said softly and went out, with Eugene following behind him. This was just too much to handle.

"Get back to your table you sluts!" I said and the walked away.

"Oh no, this is not what I was expecting. Kristoff, catch me!" Anna said.

"Your gonna fake faint again right?" Merida said.

"No, this is the real deal!" She said and really fainted. I let out a sigh and gave another look at Hiccup who seems to he worried about his friends. I was worried too.

-------------------

Just had to put that. Bayyyyyyyyyyy