[Untitled]

Please look at Author's Note.
Merida pov

The girls and I we're watching television waiting for the televised performance of Das Sound Machine. Anna was playing with Punzie's hair. Elsa was texting and I was throwing popcorn at the tv.

"It's starting!" Rapunzel said.

"Yeah yeah" Elsa said still looking at her phone. Then the doorbell rang. Anna opened it and the boys came in.

"Hey gals" Eugene said.

"Got drunk yesterday?" Elsa said not taking her eyes off her phone.

"half. Only Jack and Eugene got glug glug" Kristoff said. Rapunzel and Elsa looked at Jack and Eugene.

"What?" Jack said.

"If ever you are planning on cheating on Elsa, think again. My fist will be on your face if you do" Anna said.

"I won't, geez" Jack said.

"Same as you Eug. But instead of a fist, it's a-"

"Don't say the word Blondie" Eugene said.

"Its starting" I said. We all watched it. Damn they are good.

"Are they gonna compete in the ICCA finals?" Anna asked.

"No they are in for the world championship" Elsa said.

"So who are you betting would win in the finals?" Rapunzel asked.

"No need to ask ladies" Jack said.

"Why do you even need to ask if you know they would bet the group they we're temporarily win?" I asked.

"Is it bad to know?" She said. We just continued to watch.

Then when it was over, we decided to watch a movie. Jack and Eugene wants Guardians of the Galaxy, Hiccup, Kristoff, Elsa and Anna wants A Haunted House 2 while me and Punzie wants Into The Woods. Majority wins every time so A Haunted House 2 it is. I thought I would be terrified because I never watched that movie before but... it is hilarious..During the part we're that guy explains to his wife, daughter and son about the house and demon, I cracked up laughing and so did the others. Except Kristoff who just looked weirded out.

"He is so crazy!" Hiccup laughed.

"Hahahahahahahahaha. I just. Oh look that doll again" Anna said.

"What the hell?!" Kristoff said.

"Why you scared?" Anna asked still laughing.

"No this is weird?!" He answered.

---------------

OK FIRST I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT, I DELETED SUPER SIX ADVENTURES AND BATTLE FOR GREATNESS AND I AM SORRY. SECOND, I MADE A NEW BOOK CALLED THE SUPER SIX(MODERN): SUMMER JOB.TWO PARTS PUBLISHED FOR NOW. THIRD, I WOULD BE UPLOUADING ONLY ON SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS WHEN JUNE 8 COMES. LASTLY, nothing.bayyyy