Getting the Gifts

Jack POV

This is my worst day ever! The boys and I are in the mall with Rapunzel and Merida looking for gifts for Anna. Elsa already picked hers. And the worst part, we had to wear disguises and I hate it.

"Act normal, act like your disguises" Merida said.

"Okay then uhhhh, let's go on that, shop first" Rapunzel pointed to a flower shop, we all pushed Kristoff to the direction of the shop. He groaned.

"Aww c'mon Kristoff, you know you have a crush on her" Eugene said.

"Fine!" Kristoff said and walked towards the flower shop. He showed us flowers that were so...... Bland.

"Ugh, I'll take care of this" Rap said and went to the shop to help Kristoff. Then after a while, they came back to us.

"Well, don't just stand there. Look, split up to look for some gifts and meet up here!" Merida said and we did so, just as I was about to enter a store, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"Jack were have you been. We haven't seen you since the-thing you umm did" North said over the phone.

"Sorry guys but I ha-" I got cut off

"Nope no no. No buts okay? Just come here to the studio now! Our world tour is one more week to go!" He said and hang up. Well I have no other choice. I just rushed to my car and drove to the recording studio.

Flynn POV

Were is that Jack Frost? He should have been here hours ago! Ugh that Frost guy. I have been calling him for like 20 times. Where has he gone off to!

"Any sign of Jack?" I asked the others. They shook their heads. Damn it Jack!

"Let's just go already" Merida said and we went to our separate cars and drove to, Elsa's house.

+----------

SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPPY MY FRIENDS. I JUST WOKE UP OKAY?

BAYYYYYYYYYY