Gala Night: Night Of Our Lives

Elsa pov

This is it! Tonight's the night! I am so excited! I looked at the clock, 9 a.m. I excitedly jumped out of bed and took quick shower. I first wore my robe and went downstairs and saw Anna wearing her robe as well.

"Are you excited sis?" She cheerfully said.

"Of course!" I answered happily. I sat beside Anna and ate pancakes with her.

"Punzie and Merida will come here on 1 p.m. so we can get ready" she said and took another bite from her pancake.

-a few hours later-

I went downstairs and saw Rapunzel, Anna and Merida chatting on the couch. I sat beside them and joined in.

"So, who will do our make-up?" I asked.

"Isabelle will do my make-up and help me with my hair, her sister will come to help you, Rapunzel can do it on her own and I will do light make-up on Merida" Anna explained. Merida groaned.

"Look, I maybe a girl but I hate caking my face with make-up, I like my natural beauty" Merida said.

"Hiccup told you that didn't he?" She nodded. Then the doorbell rang and Isabelle, our trusted maid, opened it.

"Ms. Elsa and Anna, this is my sister. She will do Ms. Elsa's make-up while I will do Ms. Anna's" Isabelle said.

"Thanks, but Isabelle, just call me Elsa" I said and she nodded. Her sister and I went upstairs to my room.

"Ms. Elsa, please put on your dress before I do your hair and put on your make-up" she said and I nodded. I went in my dressing room and put the dress on, it fit just perfectly. I went out and sat on a chair while she put on light make-up on me.

"You are going to look amazing Ms. Elsa" she said. I smiled. After she was finished, I looked at my reflectionthe using my hand mirror and smiled. Then, she did my hair into a French braid and helped my put on my shoes. I stood up and saw myself on the mirror and turned around. I love it. I smiled at her and she smiled back. We went out and saw Anna wearing her green dress with her hair on a bun while Rapunzel had her long hair in a braid while Merida's hair was on a simple ponytail. Her hair was still frizzy though. I walked down the stairs and saw their eyes looking at me.

"Wow Elsa, you look different. Its a good different" Anna said.

"Jack is going to be head over heels for you" Rapunzel said.

"Same goes for all of you, but Merida how will you get in without a date?" I asked.

"Well-" she brought out something from her bag and it was a VIP ticket. Wow, lucky her. We went out the house and ride in spotted the boys I'm front of a limo. We saw Astrid there as well. Merida set her eyes downcast and walked near them.

"Wow, Elsa you are-" I cut Jack off.

"I know, pretty and whatnot" I said and he smirked. I looked over at Merida and Astrid and there was a huge silence between them.

"Are Astrid and Merida okay?" I ask him.

"I'm pretty sure no" he answered. We hopped in the limo and drove to the venue of the gala night.

Cameras started to flash as we arrived. The lights of the cameras we're blinding so I had to hide behind Jack. He told me to just stay beside him but I shook my head. We went inside the building and the decorations we're astonishing. The seats, the stage and the dim lights. We saw Crystal and Bonnie sitting on a huge round table so we came closer to them.

"Guys you made it!" Crystal cheered when she saw us. She spotted Hiccstrid holding hands and pouted.

"No mericcup?" she asked and I shook my head. We sat on the seats. Crystal, Bonnie, Anna, Kristoff, Eugene, Rapunzel, me, Jack, Hiccup, Astrid, Merida, Crystal.

Minute by minute, more and more people came filling the whole people with girls in dresses and guys in tux. Then the stage lit up and different performers performed on stage (A/N: sorry, I don't know what happens in a gala night. But we had one at school but I don't know if it us like the real ones. Remember that MelaRamiro) for our own amusement. When two girls came behind Jack and Eugene and started holding their shoulders.

"Hey handsome, long time no see"

---------

No Authors Note. I just miss the gala night mela!!!!