Trending

Anna POV

"And cut!" The director said.

"Very well done. This be your best tapping yet. OK people that's a rap" he said. Just as Elsa and I were leaving, we were surprised by the paparazzi. Guess the guards can't handle them.

"How do you feel about the comments"
"Why were the boys there?"

"Wait we don't know what you guys are talking about" Elsa said.

"But your sister here uploaded a video of you two with two girls and four boys having a song battle" one of them said. Busted.

Elsa started to walk to the car andnI followed. The paparazzi was chasing us. We entered the house and the guards blocked them off. She went to her room and shut the door before I entered.

"Sorry sis!" I said.l and went to my room. Locked the door.

Elsa POV

I can't believe Anna?! Look at all these comments. It's all about who they want to win.

'Go go girls'
'Pfft boys are better, all the girls sang was too short'
'Watch your mouth. It doesn't matter how short they're songs are. The harmonizing was brillant'
'Well I'm sorry if I offended you. I'm saying my opinion'
'I just think they're both good :3'

And these comments were worst

'Hey did you notice that there are four girls and four boys.'
'Hey perfect for four pairs'
'I want Jelsa, Kristanna, Eugenzel and Mericup'
'Nice names'
'#fangirlingaboutloveteams'

Ugh. So so bad! Then I got a video call from Merida and Rapunzel.

Merida: did you see the comments from the video Anna uploaded?!

Rapunzel: yeah I can't believe it?! I don't even like Eugene!

Elsa: are you sure? Because on that same day, Eugene gave you your brush back. You looked in the paper bag and smiled. Seems like you were, falling for him?

Rapunzel: don't change the subject Elsa!

Elsa: OK then. But we know Anna would do something like this. She is like that. A clue is that she said to me girls vs boys and winked for no reason

Then I saw a piece of paper slip through the bottom of the door. I got it and showed it to Rap and Mer.

Elsa: look at this

Rapunzel: read it!!!

Elsa: 'Sorry sis that I did that. Please don't sue me or anything I just want to have fun. I'll be at Starbucks
P.S. I think I'm in love with Kristoff'

Merida:in love with him?!

Elsa:I'll work this out. #bye

-----------------

50 READS AHHH. THANKS A LOT CHOCOLATES. ATLEAST IT IS BETTER THAN 34. OH AND READ MY BOOK BATTLE FOR GREATNESS BUT READ FIRST SUPER SIX ADVENTURES. JUST WANT READS.

KAHNIEL
JADINE

SRRY ME JUST WANT TO SAY THOSE THINGS. BUT I THINK CHOCOLATES ARE TOO SWEET. OWLS? FRIES? WATTPADERS? PLEASE VOTE ON WHICH ONE I SHOULD CALL YOU GUYS OR MAKE YOUR OWN.

TIL WE MEET AGAIN PEOPLE I DONT KNOW HOW TO CALL YOU. MAYBE FOR NOW SUPPORTERS. LOVE YA

BAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!