Can't Think Straight.... Because of You

Elsa POV

"Denise, Denise, DENISE!" Anna said. I stayed still and continued sleeping. She just continued trying to wake me up, using an alarm clock, her phone, cymbals, and a dog. I didn't budge. She started pouring cold water on me.

"C'mon in Sarah, the water is nice" I said still sleeping. She groaned.

"Umm Denise wake up, I made breakfast" Gerda said. So I woke up and nodded. I saw Anna behind me.

"Hey Sarah, you look tensed. Breakfast is ready" I said and walked away.

"And cut!" The director said.

"Wonderful performance Elsa and Anna. Especially Gerda. It's a good thing I changed you for that terrible actress, Lucy" he said.

"Sir, I don't think you should say that about Lucy" I said.

"What is that Ms. Elsa. Are you saying that what I said was wrong?" The director said.

"No sir, it's just that Lucy is a great actress. I don't see why you have to change her for Gerda" I said.

"One more time you start questioning how I do things around here, you are out. Now break time everyone. Ten minutes before the next scene" He said. Anna and I walked to our dressing room.

"It's alright sis" she said. I smiled.

Rapunzel POV

"Struggling! Struggling is pointless!" I said.

"Huh?"

"I know why you are here. And, I'm not afraid of you!" I said.

"What?" He said. I stepped forward so je can see me.

"Who are you? And how dis you find me?"

"Aha"

"Who are you and how did you find me... Aahhhh!" Something was pulling my hair. Not the wig, my real hair. It was that dog of Eugene.

"Let go of my hair!" I said.

"Max no. Bad dog bad dog" Eugene said. The dog let go of my hair.

"First you used my brush and now he ruined my hair strands. And my spotlight!" I argued.

"Look, I didn't know that that was your brush and second, Maximus is a dog" He argued.

"And cut. Let's do another take after five minutes" The director instructed. I walked back to my dressing room.

Jack pov

"And one two three go" the producer said. Sandy started playing the keyboard. North with the drums. Bunny and I with guitar and Tooth our vocalist. But I don't feel like in the mood for this.

"Hey frost stay focused!" The producer said. But I didn't all I can think about is why I joined this group? Should I leave? Yes. no. Yes. Ugh. But that's not the only thing that I am thinking of. It's... Elsa? no. But yes. Her music videos with Anna are so beautiful. But I thought I doubted watching them. It turns out I didn't. Do I like her?

"Stop stop stop!" The producer said.

"Jack. How many times do I have to tell you. If you want to record this song, stay focused" he said.

"I don't want to record this song" I said and ran out of the studio all the way to my car and drove to Hiccup's place. I rang the doorbell and there stood Hiccup's mom.

"Why, Jack what brings you here? Aren't you suppose to be recording your new song?" She asked.

" We were but I panicked and ran out. But may I please talk to Hiccup" I asked.

"He just came home from shooting their new movie. But I think he doesn't mind to chat with you for a bit. Come in" she said. I went in and walked to Hiccup's room and knock on the door.

"No mom I am not hungry!" He shouted.

"It's me dude" I said. Then the door opened.

"Hey, Jack. Aren't you suppose to be at the studio?" He asked.

"No, in fact that is what I want to talk about with you" I said. We sat down on his bed.

"So. The moment we started to record. I was lost in deep thought about what you said" I explained.

"About you and the guardians?" He said.

"Yeah. I kept on thinking about if I should leave or not" I said.

"Uhu. Okay mhhm" he said.

"Are you even listening?!" I shouted.

"Sorry I am just watching Anna's music video. Next is Elsa's" he said.

"Can I see?" I asked.

'We are young, we are gold
Trying things we didn't know
Looking at the sky, see it come alive
All our fears become our hopes
Climbed out every locked window
Rode a lions mane and fell upon the rain'

"Hmp I thought she was just an actress?"

"Shhh" Hiccup said.

'No, we're never gonna turn to dust
Yeah all we really need is us
Don't be scared to close your eyes
No, we're never gonna die
We'll be the Stars'

I was right. I think I like her. But why? She hates me. Does she? Well it all started at the Winters mansion. Ugh J need to think this through.

"Hiccup I have to go" I said. He hummed in response. I let myself out and of to my home. The reason I can't think straight was because of what Hiccup said about the guardians. But mostly. It is because of her. Why?

--------
J TO THE E TO THE L TO THE S-A IS ALREADY HERE! BUT K TO THE R TO THE I-S-T-A-N-N-A IS ON ITS WAY. WOOHOO! SO HAPPY. BUT WHEN JUNE 8 COMES, I WONT UPDATE MUCH BECAUSE IT IS SCHOOL TINE HERE IN PINAS. BAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!