The Guardians

Jack POV

I drove to my house at 11:00 P.M. What happened last night was weird and scary becauase of the movie. Curse my subconscious. I went inside the mansion and saw the guardians.

"Uh hey guys what is happening here?" I asked.

"Where were you last night?" Tooth asked.

"Uh ai just went to Hiccup's place. No worries" I said.

"When you say 'uh' in the first part of the sentence, you lie. Where were you" North said.

"Fine, I was in the Winters' mansion" I gave up.

"Why? I mean all the Winters teenagers are girls. Unless you have a girlfriend?" Bunny said.

"No, I will be in my room. Now shoo. I have to do some thinking" I said.

"Wait. You haven't explained yourself yet" North said.

"Amanda, get them out of here" I told one of my maids. She nodded and I went to my room. I plopped myself on my bed face first and looked at the ceiling. Then there was a knock.

"Jack, it's Hiccup"

"Come in!" He went in and sat on my bed.

"I just saw the guardians left. What's the matter?" He asked.

"Non of your business" I said.

"Are you sure you want to still stay in that group?" He said.

"Yes. I am a guitar player there and they need me" I said.

"But they don't really treat you like a band member" He said.

"Whatever. We have our world tour in just, 3 weeks. They need me. And I need them" I said.

"You only need them for your popularity" he said. He was right. I am famous because of them.

"Well that's all the time I have. See you next weekend" he said and left. Should I leave the guardians?

-------------------

SORRY FOR ANOTHER CHAPY. I DONT FEEL INSPIRED TO WRITE TODAY. AND AS YOU NOTICE I UPDATE MORE THAN ONCE A DAY. LOL. I JUST HAVE A STOMACH ACHE THAT I CANT WRITE A LONG CHAPTER. BUT. THE SECOND BOOK FOR THE SUPER SIX ADVENTURES IS ALREADY MADR. BUT ONE CHAPTER, FOR NOW. I THINK I WILL UPDATE IT AFTER THIS HEHE. REMEMBER TO READ THE DESCRIPTION OF THE STORY FIRST. IT IS CALLED BATTLE FOR GREATNESS. JUST LOOK AT MY PROFILE TO MAKE IT EASIER. THAT IS ALL I HAVE FOR NOW. 12% BATTERY AND I AM USING IT 'TIL IT BECOME FOUR. BAYYYYY