Cold Shoulder

Jack pov

I can't believe that had to happen. What happened to me in that riff-off? I need Elsa to forgive me. I need Anna to help me. But I don't know if she still has trust on me. I have to find Eugene.

I hopped on my car and drove to Eugene's place. I knocked on the door and no answer, so I let myself in. I walked up the stairs and in to Eugene's room and saw him lying on the bed looking at Rapunzel's picture.

"What do you want now? Cant you see I'm gloating" he said.

"We have to bring our girlfriend's back" I said.

"But how?" He asked.

"We need to find Anna, Merida and Hiccup" I said.

"No Kristoff?"

"He's busy" He stood up and followed me to my car and we drove to Elsa's place when I got a message from Anna.

'If you want to get your girlfriends back, meet us at Frostbutts house'

I can tell she was angry by the word 'frostbutt'. So we drove to my house instead and found Merida, Anna and Hiccup on the front yard. I parked my car in the garage and walked to the three.

"So, how will we do it?" I asked them.

"I don't know I thought you guys had an idea" Hiccup said. (-_-)

"We'll discuss thus right after we talk" Anna said sternly while Neruda cracked her knuckles. Uh oh.

"Who was that girl you met in the riff-off you two?" She asked.

"We don't know" Eugene answered and she gave us the 'you-are-such-an-idiot' look.

"Next question, why did you need to get drunk in that party?" Hiccup asked. Now he is the one giving us te cold shoulder?

"Because we had nothing else to do at home and I don't know why we got drunk" I answered and he rolled his eyes.

"Kristoff, bring them in!" Anna shouted. Then Kristoff came in with two girls tied up.

"Jack, help us"

"Please Flynn, please!" Drama queens.

"We. Are. Breaking. Up. With. You. Two" I said. Then we heard a car honk. I turned around and saw Elsa's car. She hopped off the car along with Rapunzel and walked towards us.

"Whats going on?" Elsa said pissed.

"Umm heheheheheh" Anna seemed nervous.

"I told you Anna, you can't bring me and Jack back, even Eugene and Punzie!" Elsa scolded her sister.

"Its a good thing I brought ol' reliable" Rapunzel smirked and brought out her frying pan. Oh no. She hit the two girls at the same time. And she hit me and Eugene right on the head and walked back to Elsa's car. Elsa walked back to her car and drove off.

"Well, goodbye!" Anna said and rushed back home along with Merida, Hiccup and Kristoff.

"We need Crystal and Bonnie" Eugene said and I nodded. So we hopped back in our car and drove to Bonnie's house. We knocked on the door and that "Chica" girl opened it. We went in and saw Crystal and Bonnie sitting on the couch laughing at something

"Oh, man. That is hilarious!"

"I know right!"

"Hey, guys. We need your help" I said. They stood up and walked towards us.

"Need Eugenzel and Jelsa back together?" Crystal said and we nodded. They looked at each other and smirked.

"Just one condition" Bonnie said. What is it now?!

--------------

@MelaRamiro I think you know what happens next hehehehhe. Mwuhahahahah. But thanks for all your votes you guys. Thanks for all your supports as well. Thanks to you, I got 2K reads already!!! Eeekkk! Luv ya'll jewels! Thats right, I will call you all jewels! My precious jewels! Bayyyyyyyyyyy

-Crystal