Winters Resort

Elsa pov

I got a call from mom saying that we will be heading to the resort tomorrow at high noon. And that friends can come along. I told Anna and she jumped on her bed but hit hear head on the ceiling. She is probably resting right now. I told Rapunzel and Merida and they said I should invite the boys. Its fine by me. Gotta rest for tomorrow.

-----------

Morning. Gotta pack my things. I took some sunscreen, clothes for 3 days and my swimming attire, no I do not wear those kinds. Just the long sleeved one with silk shorts. I grabbed my phone and charger and other stuff. I wore my blue and white tank top, white shorts and brown flats, and sunglasses and went downstairs to the living room. I saw Anna who was waiting for me. She was wearing a peach shirt with a black collar, white shorts and black and peach flats. She was holding her slightly darker peach bag and white hat.

"Ready to go sis?" She asked. I nodded and went to the limo. We fetched Merida and Rapunzel while the boys had their own car.

We parked the limo on a VIP zone and we saw the boys waiting I'm the entrance. We joined them and went in the lobby. We saw a boy with black hair and pale skin.

"Olaf!!!" Anna shouted. Anna and I ran to the 12 year old boy and hugged him.

"Okay Punzie, explain. You are related to them" Merida said.

"Olaf is Elsa and Anna's little brother" Rapunzel said. I turned to look all of them but Rapunzel shocked.

"They have a little brother?" Jack asked.

"Yup" Rapunzel answered.

"Mom is just readying your rooms. Top Floor as usual" Olaf smiled.

"Aww we miss you so much Olaf" Anna said pinching his cheeks. Then mom came in from the hallway.

"Elsa, Anna my dears. It has been a while. I see you brought Rapunzel, and friends" she said.

"Sort uh for not informing you about them but..." mom but me off.

"It is fine. It's perfect. I have a room for eight of you" she said. She led us to the top of the building of the hotel and led us to a door with a sign that says "Le Crown Suite". She unlocked the door and I was amazed. It was huge.

"There is a girls and a boys bedroom and a balcony with a perfect view. There is also a tv in the bathroom. Oh and the small living room has a sofa bed. I will just be right in that room, Le President Suite, okay?" Mom said.

"Okay mom," Anna said. Mom called Olaf to come with her and they both left.

"Wow, you are a rich family" Jack said.

"Get that a lot" I said and the girls and I walked to our room. There we're four beds, one on each corner and a changing room only accommodate 2 persons.

"I call dibs on that bed" I said and sat on the bed on the far right corner. Anna page cked the one beside me, Rapunzel in front of Anna's and Merida's near the door. We unpacked our things and heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Rapunzel shouted and Flynn came in.

"Lunch is ready" he said and left.

"Mmmmm I smell it. Is that..... chocolate for dessert!!!" Anna screamed and rushed out. Merida was next, then me, then Rapunzel. There was a table near the balcony sliding glass door. It had so much food. And chocolate cake in the middle! Outside in the balcony I saw Kristoff and Anna. The other boys we're watching tb except Hiccup who was reading a book. I guess Rapunzel was in the bathroom because Merida is joining the boys and Mom and Olaf was sitting near the table.

"Mom this is too much" I said.

"Oh then should I take out the cake?" She said.

"No it's fine" I said. I grabbed a seat near my mom and started to eat.

"Tomorrow, can we go swimming?" Rapunzel said coming out of the bathroom. My mom nodded and she skipped happily and sat beside me.

"Hang on, I have a text that says I should be outside. I'll be right back" he said and went out.

-------------

YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT SURPRISE JACK WILL HAVE. HEHEHE. BUT THANK YOU FOR 400 READS. REALLY APPRECIATE IT YOU GUYS.

GOTTA GO NOW.

BAUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY