Stay Sick

Elsa pov

I tried to do what I can to keep myself sick and not making it too suspicious for Anna. I was so confused. Why do I need to make myself sick. Why not pretend? Well I gotta do this.

"Anna, can you turn the air con on. High cool" I said.

"What? No an electric fan will do" she said.

"How about turbo" I said again.

"Anything else you want except that?" She asked.

"Ice cream?" I said.

"No Elsa. How about-" I cut her off.

"Please Anna" I pleaded.

"Ugh fine! But nothing else!" She said and went to get ice cream.

******
I asked more things that could make me stay sick like turned on the air con myself, 2 ice cream cold. And not resting. The not resting part made me so exhausted.

"Elsa you have to. Rest" she said.

"No I want to keep jumping on my bed" I said. I seem to be acting like a kid.

"Ugh, well I am. I'll be in my room. Rest Elsa! I feel like the eldest one" she said and left. I was so tired, I decided to sleep and continue tomorrow.

*******

Ahh morning. I feel myself getting bette-aaahhhhhh no keep sick keep sick. I ran downstairs and got a bucket of melted ice(still cold) and ran back to my room. I took a bath with it since the cold setting of my shower was broken by Anna. Brrrr. Its like having the ice bucket challenge. When the bucket was empty, I dried myself a little. I went back to bed and got warmer by the hour. I looked at the time. Shoot 11 A.M. Why am I doing this? Can't I just pretend. But SINCE I didn't want to die because of this, I went downstairs and took in my medicine. I called Merida and told her that I will just pretend. I guess her hearing my sick voice made her agree. I went back up and was surprised to see Anna in my room.

"Ehem, what is happening to you Els?" She asked.

"Non' of your business Anna" I said.

"Well at least you feel better" she said.

"Wait, shouldn't you be at the studio?" I asked.

"It's Sunday sis, its Sunday" she said and went downstairs. I went back to my room. I felt a little, dizzy. I plopped myself on my bed face first and slept. I feel sick, again!

--------

THIS TIME I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS STORY BUTY STORY, BATTLE FOR GREATNESS. TOO TRAGIC? TOO SAD? WAIT FOR ANSWERS, JUST KEEP ON READING.

ANYWAY, 1 HOUR AND 22 MINUTES AND GRAND FINALS OF ASIA'S GOT TALENT. IF YOU ARE FROM ASIA BUT BOT IN PH THEN GOOD LUCK TO YOUR COUNTRY. LOL. ME GETTING CRAZY ARENT I?

THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES AND SUPPORT AND FOR READING THIS STORY. IF YOU MADE STORIES OF YOUR OWN THAN I WILL READ IT AND VOTE VOTE TOO.

OKAY BYE NOW