Cheer Up

Elsa pov

"Anna why did you say that?" I asked her.

"I only said a clue" she answered. I sat on my bed and set my eyes downcast. I couldn't get that awful memory off my head. Anna sat beside me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Elsa, I am sorry for reminding you about it but, it is all in the past. He almost killed our parents, clearly our entire family-"

"I get it" I answered back.

"Sorry, but he is gone now, right?" She continued.

"What if he faked it, just like Gothel did?" I shot back.

"Maybe Rapunzel was just, bluffing" she said.

"She would never really fake drowned like that. And Rapunzel is one of the most honest person I know" I answered. She hug me a little and went to the door. She stopped and turned to me.

"Just chillax sis, we only have today and tomorrow to enjoy being here" she said and left. She was right. I was thinking to much. I should just stay calm and look at the bright side of things. I left the room and walked towards Jack who was sitting on the couch.

"Hey Jack, are you feeling better from yesterday?"I asked him.

"Feeling better. But sometimes this cut feels painful" he said and showed me his cut. A bandage was already on it.

"At least you are feeling better. Me, not so much" I said. He looked at me and wrapped an arm around me.

"Hey, just say what you need to say." He said.

"Why are things suddenly not coming our way. First it was you and now Gothel" I said.

"I do not know how to respond to that" he said. I smiled a little but faded away. I just looked at the tv. They we're watching Star Movies. But I do not know what they we're watching.

"I'll just be on the balcony" I said and I removed his arm which was wrapped around my neck.

"Careful no to fall again" he said. I giggled and walked to the sliding door. I opened it slowly. But I think Merida saw me. She walked right up to me and held my arm.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Fine, just need some fresh air" I answered. She let go off me and walked to Rapunzel.

I opened the glass door of the balcony and walked to the railing. I looked around and saw a very beautiful view of a few mountains, few buildings and lots of trees. I sighed and looked down. I saw people walking around and talking to each other. I turned around and saw the others talking and just recreating. I took a deep breathe and looked once again at the beautiful view. I smiled. I puffed my cheeks. I realized a tear roll down my cheeks.

"Oh gosh, why am I even crying?" I was talking to myself. I laughed but tears just came out my eyes. I wiped it all away and smiled again. Am I going nuts? I went back inside. I went back inside the girls room. I got out my laptop and watched some YouTube videos. I bet these will cheer me up.

-------------

CHAPTER 30 Y'ALL. WOOHOO. AND 600 READS AND COUNTING. LOVE ALL OF YOU.

YES, HANS IS WHAT ELSA AND ANNA WAS TALKING ABOUT. OOHHH THEY ARE ALL ALMOST HERE. PITCH ISN'T HERE YET BUT HE WILL PLAY A DIFFERENT ROLE HERE. PITCH WILL PLAY AS A GOOD GUY, OR WILL HE? *EVIL LAUGHS*

AGAIN I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR READING MY BOOK. I AM WAITING FOR 1K READS. SO PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL BIG EIGHT, JELSA, MERICUP, KRISTANNA AND EUGENZEL LOVERS ABOUT MY BOOK.

OK THAT'S A RAP. BUT FIRST, I WILL UPDATE MORE AT NIGHT. BUT LEAST AT HIGHNOON. BUT EARLY MORNING, YES, NO, MAYBE.

OK THAT IS ALL
BAAYYYYYYYYYYY

The Big Eight: Stardom (official)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara