Tell The Truth

Elsa pov

I wonder what Anna was thinking about. The time she came back in the room, her eyes were red. I decided to investigate why. I was also getting bored. I went outside the room and only saw Rapunzel and Eugene sitting on the couch talking about something. I thought it was something funny but then I heard Eugene speak.

"Does Elsa know about this?" He said.

"No, so don't tell anyone, not even the boys"

"Hey what are you two talking about?" I asked. They we're quite shock to see me.

"Oh nothing, just about- the movie" Rapunzel said. I know she was lying.

"Okay then, because I thought I heard my name" I said.

"Yeah, okay." She said.

I walked to the balcony and saw a pair of binoculars on the floor. I picked it up and saw a crack on it. I went closer to the railing. I took a closer look at the railing and saw a dent. It looked like someone kicked it. This is getting weird. I tried to find more clues and saw Anna's special key chain on the floor. Things started to get suspicious. Maybe Anna just saw something, or someone. I looked down and saw only a few people down there. More like only 3 people. I edited the balcony and walked towards Rapunzel.

"Umm Rap, what is this doing on the floor and why is there a crack. Oh and Anna's key chain" I said.

"Oh, Anna maybe was just out the balcony, I scared her and she dropped them both" she lied.

"Okay, start packing, we will leave tomorrow" I said she and Eugene nodded. I went inside the room and saw Anna and Merida all packed.

"Anna?" I said. She hummed in response.

"Is there something you're not telling me?" I asked. She looked at me nervously.

"Oh nothing," she said. I gave her back her keychain and she looked at me confused.

"Where did you find this?" She asked.

"On the balcony floor" I said. She smiled nervously. I continued packing. I looked at her while I was packing. It was like she had a lot on her mind. When I finished I sat beside her on her bed.

"Is there something you are not telling me?" I asked her. She shook her head. She is lying to me.

"Anna don't lie to me. I'm your sister" I said.

"But if you knew, you would feel bad" she argued.

"But what would make me feel bad?" I asked again.

"If I ever tell you that Harry's son, Hans is back!" She shouted. I froze shocked. Is she lying? Then the door opened and Rapunzel was standing in the door frame and stood there. She and Merida we're looking at both of us.

"Is that true?" I softly asked. She nodded.

"Punzie?" She nodded. I started to cry. Why? Why now?!

-------------

Sorry but I deleted The Super Six Smer Job. Sorry. But I made a new book called Bad Blood: A big eight story to replace the one I deleted.

Hope you like this chapter. That is all I have to say

Bayyyyyyyyy