Happy Birthday Anna!!!

Elsa pov

This is the day. Everything is set. The decor. The neighborhood. The gifts are on their place. A clock town made by some friends of Mer. Seriously, Merida knows a lot of guys who can pull this off. Rapunzel made some small ice sculptures for me to choose to put on the cake.

"This?"

"So lonely" I said.

"This?"

"Stiff"

"Choosey"

"You can't pick that!"

"This one is perfect" she showed it to me. It was perfect. I feel sick. Ugh.

"C'mon Elsa this is for Anna you can do this" I told myself.

"Relax Els, it looks great" Merida said.

"I just want it to be perfect" I said.

"Speaking of perfect, check this out" Kristoff said. He and Merida we're fixing the happy birthday banner.

"Meh I think we can do better" Merida said.

"Heh" I walked up to Merida.

"Mer are you sure I can leave you and the boys in charge here, cause I don't want anything to happen to this yard" I said.

"Its fine, besides me and Punzie are here" she said.

"Oh it's time" I said.

"Its time! For what?" Kristoff said.

"Ah OK then. Are you sure you got this?" I asked Merida.

"Of course"

"Don't let anyone in before we are ready. And don't touch anything"I told Kristoff.

"We promise" he answered.

"Keep an I on that cake!" I said and went in to Anna's room. I found her sound asleep. I walked up to the side of her bed and tried to wake her up.

"Anna"

"Mm yeah?"

"Happy Birthday" I said softly.

"To you" she answered still sleeping.

"Its your birthday" I chuckled.

"To mee" she said sleepily." Its my birthday" then she jolted awake.

"Its my birthday!" It sounded more like a question.

"Mhmm, and it is going to be perfect" I said.

"WOohoo I am excited" she said jumping up and down.

"Here you go" I gave her some clothes to wear.

"Mmm me it's different. Your outfit too. It's winter and icy" she said. I pushed her to her walk in closet and persuaded her to put it on.

"ACHOO!"

"Elsa I'm thinking you might have another cold" she said as she finished and went out.

"Nah it's fine" I said. I threw silver glitter on her summer dress.

"Fancy"

"Just follow the string" I said holding it.

"What?"

(Kinda like frozen fever)

Elsa- A
Anna- A
Others- A
All- fever

I've got big plans, I've got surprises for today
Nothing but nothing is gonna get in our way: Bracelet from Elsa
I've work for a week, planned everything within my power, I even got all our pets to take a shower.
If someone wants to hold me back, I'd like to see them try: Small Castle from Rapunzel
I'm on the birthday plan attack, I'm giving you the sun the moon and the sky! Achoo!: Flowers from Kristoff