Preparation

Rapunzel pov

After tweeting I looked at Elsa who somehow was thinking of something.

"Umm Elsa what are you thinkin' 'bout?" I asked her.

"What do you think we should do for Anna's birthday?" She asked.

"Wait when is her birthday exactly" I tilted my head.

"Next Wednesday" she said weakly.

"Omywhat?!" I panicked.

"What are you two talking about?" Merida asked without taking her eyes of her phone.

"Anna's b-day" I said.

"I have a plan" Merida said

**********

"Okay I think I get it... But I want Elsa to say it" I said.

"The theme will be spring/winter or summer/winter themed, colors: sky blue, white, yellow and green. But not only that it will also be kind of a royal thing that I will be the queen and Anna is the princess-" she got cut off by me.

"Don't forget pretending you have ice powers by using silver glitter" I stated.

"Right *coughs* Kristoff will not be the prince but some kind of mountain man for a twist, again why?" She asked Merida.

"Just continue" Merida said.

"Oka-a-ACHOO!" She sneezed.

"Oh and you will have a cold" I said.

"Pretend or real?" Elsa asked.

"Real!" Merida and I said in unison. She rolled her eyes.

"Oh and you will lead Anna around town. I know some people who can pull this off" Merida said.

"Okay I will lead Anna through out the house or real Hollywood?" She asked.

"Just the neighborhood" Merida stated.

"Lead her to a big treasure hunt so that we won't let her sit in a throne and people line up giving her gifts. That would be just plain boring and a party must be exciting. And at the end of the hunt when she sees comes back to the mansion, you will blow the birthday bugle horn that Rap here will make" Merida said.

"Okay then everyone clear with the plan" I said.

"One more question" Elsa said." Who will come?"

"I will do the inviting" I said.

"Make sure not to bring the boys" Elsa said.

"But without the boys, who will company Kristoff?" Merida said.

"Company Kristoff for what?" Anna barged in with a tray.

"Hey whatcha chatin' bout?" Anna asked.

"Nothing. We were just--- teasing the boys" Elsa said.

"Oh well. Speaking of the boys, they are here in the living room" Anna said.

"Why?" Merida said.

"IDK Gals. Come on let's not keep them waiting. But Elsa stay there!" She said and we went downstairs.

"Hey so we saw Punzie's tweet and came here" Flynn said.

"Is she okay?" Jack asked.

"OMG Jack cares!" Anna squealed.

"Umm good thing you all are here! Anna go check on Elsa" I told Anna. She put the tray with six bowls down and rushed to Elsa's room. Then I told one of the maids to keep them in there until I want her to get out. Merida and I sat down in an armchair near the sofa that the four were sitting on and told them about the plan. They seem to understand well.

----------

So voted on what I should call you. :( nothing so far. These are your choices

Chicos, Fries, Wattpaders or you can make your own.

Please just please!

:'(

Well enough sad moment. Of to bed.

Bayyy