Invitation

Elsa pov

We were at the studio to shoot the final episode of Denise and Sarah. Too bad, I'll never forget the fun moments. 3-2-1 Action!

"Denise, I'm gonna miss you" Anna said.

"Don't worry Sarah, Our trip to Australia is only for a few years. I'll see you soon" I said. I hugged her. Acting. I fake cried. I let go and walked away.

"And cut!" Our director shouted.

"Okay everyone! Good job. We'll miss you all. But see you all soon on Season 2" he said and we went left the studio. Anna and I drove to our place. We parked our car in our garage and went inside. Anna immediately went to her room while I just plopped myself on the sofa. Now there is nothing to do. My phone rang. I got a text from, a random person. It said

'You are invited to the first ever Hollywood Riff-off. It lasts for two days. You are temporarily grouped with an acapella group "The Princesses". Saturday, 10 P.M.'

Oh dang. Acapella. Maybe we were invited because of that video than Anna uploaded. Saturday. TOMORROW! Then a doorbell rang. One of the maids opened it and the girls and guys came in.

"Hey hey hey why are you here?" I asked.

"Did you get the invitation?" Rapunzel squeaked.

"You mean the riff-off? Yeah? You guys got invited?" I tilted my head.

"All of us who are in that video OK joined. I guess even Anna" Merida answered.

"What group?" I asked.

"The princesses and for the boys, they don't want to tell theirs. In fact, they have been silent for the whole day" Rap uh nzel said. I looked at the boys. They did seem silent. Just then the doorbell rang.

"So many visitors aye?" Merida said. I opened the door and saw, Ella. My old friend back in New York.

"Ella missed you so-" she cut me off.

"Take it easy Elsie. I am here to tell you that you will be the new assistant leader since Snow has put her foot down and left the princesses leaving me as the leader" she said blankly.

"Oh. Me? You mean me?" I asked.

"Yes. Be at my house tomorrow at 12:00 noon sharp. Let Anna, Rapunzel and Merida be there. Bye" she said and left. I closed the door door and turned around to see everyone looking at me.

"That was the quickest conversation I have ever been in" I said and sat down.

"Why are the boys so silent!" Merida complained.

"Okay if you guys don't have anything Else to say then, get out a here" I just said. They just left like that. What has gotten into them?

------------

Riff -OFF WHY? BECAUSE I HAVE THE PITCH PERFECT FEVER. PITCH PERFECT 2!!!!" HERE WE GO YO HERE WE GO YO
SO WHAT SO SO WHAT SO SCENARIO!!!! WOOHOO. .AMT WAIT FOR YOU TO SEE THE NEXT. BLEEP BLAP BLOOP. BAYYYYYYY