Jelsa

Please read authors note, also listen to audio if you can find it.

Jack pov

Next day and it's time for me to ask Elsa to the gala night. It will be on two nights so, we we're almost running out of time. I got out of bed, took a shower and wore my everyday hood  and brown pants and converse so no one will notice me. I skipped breakfast and headed to Bonnie's house, which was just a few blocks away. I opened the door and saw
.
.
.
.
Chaos.

"Freddy give that back!"

"Not a chance Chica! It's mine!"

"Springtrap, I need food!"

"Ask Golden Freddy that Toy Bonnie"

"Bonnie?!" I shouted. Everyone looked at me and continued what they we're doing. I spotted Crystal in a corner just not caring.

"Hey Crystal!" I greeted. She looked at me and smiled.

"Where are the boys?" She asked I told her I didn't know and she groaned.

"Great, now we have to wait for them all day with these freaks!" She complained and continued sipping her coffee.

"Why you so grumpy?" I asked.

"Because I spent the night here and they keep on fighting which made me awake all night and I don't know what to do for jelsa!" She huffed. She must be having a ruff night.

"This is her family?" I asked.

"Yeah, crazy right?" She said. I looked behind me and Bonnie started coming my way.

"I think you should just ask Elsa out. Because I am having a trouble with them. I have to stop it" she said. My eyes widened. I can't do that, I mean. I am just not confident enough!

"Geez. You dont need to complain" Bonnie continued. This I sat my thoughts out loud?

"Yes you did" Crystal chuckled."Go! I am too tired to watch jelsa. Why?! I was never tried about this before!" She passed out and her coffee spilled. Guess I am going there by myself. I tried walking to Elsa's house but it was too far away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Finally I reached it. I entered the gate and knocked on the door. Instead of seeing Elsa, I saw Anna.

"Jack, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Where is Elsa?"

"Sleeping on the couch" she pointed to where Elsa was sleeping. Her hair was a mess!

"I'll leave you two alone, just in case anything happens to both if you" she smirked and walked upstairs. I went near Elsa and sat beside her. She looked adorable. I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. I shook her a little. She didn't budge.

"Elsa, wake up" I said softly. She turned to her right and almost fell but I caught her. She was on my arms now.

"Oh man, what am I suppose to do?" I said softly. I carried her up to her room bridal style. I let her lay down on her bed. It was dark inside. I opened the light.

"No light!" She shouted and covered her face with a pillow. I chuckled and removed the pillow from her face. I swear, she is adorable while sleeping. I saw a picture beside her and it showed her and Anna as a kid. They look so cute. I continued looking around her room, I turned out the air conditioner since it was hot in the room. Then Elsa was strechting and rubbing her eyes. Finally, she's awake. I sat beside her but she just continued sleeping. I pouted.

Elsa pov

I know Jack was there. I was about to wake up when I saw him, so I faked slept again. He sat beside and pouted.