Tears

Jack pov

It seems like I couldn't find them. It has already been 2 hours and no sign of Rapunzel or Elsa.

"Where are you two?" I muttered. It's going to be night soon. The sun's about to set. I took a right turn and saw Elsa's car. Elsa and Rapunzel hopped in and I saw them drive away. I followed them, not sure of where they were going. I just need to see her again.

~~~~

The car finally stopped in a place as I recal the Light Tree Park. I hopped out of the car and so did Rapunzel and Elsa. Rapunzel started walking to a pink tree while I followed Elsa near a white one. She stood there looking at the lights hanging on it, as for I hid behind a bush near her. She crouched down and picked up a white rose and tucked it pn her ear and walked away. I sighed and followed her. She walked by the side of Rapunzel who had a golden flower on her ear. She started crying and they both hugged. I guess, they were going through a lot since we broke up. They pulled away from the hug and went in Elsa's car and drove away. I hurried to my car and followed them, curious about what they will be doing. It was a long drive but what happened next I didnt expect. The car left the lane and went to the other lane.

"Elsa?" the car was nearing a truck.

"Elsa!!!!!!" I shouted. I stopped my car and watched as the two vehicles collided. I got out of my car and walked to the car. I peeked in and saw Elsa and Rapunzel unconscious, blood dripping from their heads. I heard a siren. I looked away from the car and saw an ambulance coming. I felt relieve, and nervous.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I followed the ambulance and in the hospital. My mind was on Elsa and her cousin, mostly Elsa. I saw some nurses rushing a hospital cot in the ER. Elsa? I followed them and saw her. Blood stopped iozjng from her head, but she was still unconscious. They entered the ER while I stayed out. I took out my phone and dialed Eugene's number.

Eugene- What?!

Jack- You heard me. Elsa and Rapunzel are in the hospital. Car crash.

Eugene- Okay okay I'My COMING!!! *hangs up*

Jack- Wait Eugene? Ugh.

He ended the call just like that. I dialed Anna's number this time. She too was panicking. I mean this was so devastating, whatever that means, but they don't have to panick much. I was pacing in front if the ER when the doctor came out.

"Doctor, is Elsa okay? Where is Rapunzel?" I asked him.

"Sir Jack Frost what relationship do you have with these two girls?" He asked.

"Elsa my girlfriend and Rapunzel just a friend and her cousin"

"Okay. Elsa is in serious condition. She will only remember a few things and she's in the ICU. Rapunzel on the other hand is being put on a room now. She will not remember what recently happened to her life" he said.

"Thank you doctor" I said and he left.

"Jack!" I turned around and saw Anna and Eugene running towards me giving me multiple questions.

"Where is Blondie?"
"How's my sister?"
"What happened?"
"I hope you are not the one responsible for this"

"Woah slow down you two. Rapunzel is being taken to her room. Elsa is, having amnesia" I answered. I can see tears swelling up on Anna's eyes.

"Will she remember me?" She asked.

"I think so, but she won't remember me I guess" I said. She continued crying while Eugene was patting her back.

"She'll be fine. She's in the ICU for now" I said. She looked at me and hugged me.

"I want to see my sister Jack" she said. "I want to talk to her, I love her"

"I love her too" I answered.

"But to be honest. Its you and Eugene's fault this happened" she said. I flinched. She was right. She let go and looked at me with her light teal orbs.

"We know, and we're sorry. We don't know why we did this. We're so sorry" Eugene apologized.

"But still, I can't stay mad for long. Because you might be the future hubbie of my cuz and my future brother-in-law" she said with a faint smile.

"They'll both be fine. We'll see them again" I reassured them.

If only I didn't stay too long on that riff-off. If only I hadn't met those sluts. I wish non of this would happen.

And my precious snowflake and my sunny friend won't be in this condition.

Author's Note

Sorry for not updating much. I'm busy with my other book and school. Also I went to a fun trip yesterday. Awesome pool buddies! (Okay for you if you don't read the next paragraph of this note. If you want)

Me and my friends went to a pool resort alone. Note: We're only 11 years old. Just kidding, it was the birthday celebration of my friend, her family came. And we we're swimming on the pool while it was raining, hard. Signal #1!

And also another reason why I did not update. I feel sick because of it.

Anyway. Thanks for understanding!

Baiiiiiiiiuuuu(!!