Beaten Up

Jack pov

I walked out of the building and went near the forest( the building is near the fores, try to understand p) I looked around but nobody was there. Maybe another prank from Flynn. Then I heard footsteps coming. Then I could see 4 figures. It is so familiar. They came closer and closer, it was the guardians.

"Hey Jackson, miss us?" Bunny/ Asher said.

"Uhhh" I had nothing to say.

"Hanging out again with those seven dweebs I see" North said.

"Winters, always the Winters. What is up with them? Why do you like them so much?" Tooth said. She was holding a bat.

"They are my friends. They understand me more than you" I answered.

"If only you haven't met that Hiccup, and those boys." North said. He came closer to me and punched my stomach hard.

"That was for deserting us for those lame dudes" Bunny said

"And this is for leaving me for that no good Elsa" she hit my back with the bat. She is strong.

"What you will beat me up for leaving you guys?" I said.

"Yeah" and Bunny punched my stomach again and blood came out from my mouth. Sandy gave me a black eye and continued to beat me up.

Rapunzel pov

Where is Jack. We have been waiting for him to come back for lunch. Elsa and I ran outside and saw the guardians beating him up near the forest.

"Hey stop!!!" Elsa shouted and we ran to them.

"Oh look, little miss pretty face is here to save the day with her sidekick Rapunzel" Tooth said.

"Rapunzel, shouldn't you be staying up in a tower waiting for your prince" Asher teased.

"Why you little-- hayaaa" I kept on hitting Asher with a stick nearby. Elsa slapped Tooth and they began to fight. Then Anna and Merida came out.

"Oh fight I love it!"Merida said and tackled Sandy.

"Anna, language, Language!" Elsa and I shouted at the same time.

"Okay. Hey you f****** guardians. Stop fighting with my friends or so help me I will push you to a volcano. Yeah that's right you b****** stay back. My crazy language will make you eat your own s***!" Anna shouted.

"Lets get out of here" North shouted and they all ran away. Elsa went nearly Jack. He has a big cut on his arm, bruises and blood coming out of his mouth.

"Oh my good Jack you look terrible Elsa said.

"Oh my. Lets go inside." I said. Anna and Elsa helped him up and guided him to the elevator. We entered the room and they all looked at us.

"What happened to Jack?" Flyyn asked.

" The Guardians" Elsa said.

"Oh my. Elsa dear what happened?" Her mom asked.

"He got beaten up by his ex band mates" she answered. Their mom let him sit on the couch and check his bruises.

"Is it painful" Mrs.Winters asked Jack.

"The cut is the most painful" he answered.

"Dude, look what you're getting yourself into  Hiccup said.

"I'll be fine, just need to rest" Jack answered. Mrs. Winters treated his wound and told him to rest for a while. After that, she gave Jack his lunch and left with Olaf.

"Are you going to be okay?" Elsa asked him.

"Fine"

"We need to watch out for them. They could be anywhere" I said.

"Don't worry, mom will make sure they will never ever come here again" Anna said. Elsa hugged Jack. Things are becoming rough. I hope not tomorrow. We'll go swimming then!

-----------

No Author's Note