Be My Brother

Anna pov

The doctor said that Elsa is now being moved to a room near Rapunzel's. I sighed in relief. I can see my sister again! I ran to the room and saw her sleeping. I slowly walked up to her, Jack following behind me.

"Why did this had to happen?" I whispered to my self. I held Elsa's hand and it twitched. I looked at her eyes and it fluttered open.

"Anna?" She softly said.

"Its me sis, it's me" I said I gave her a small hug.

"You got me worried" I said before letting go.

"Anna, who is he?" She asked. She was pointing at Jack. I looked at him and he set his eyes downcast.

"Just say friend" he said. I smiled.

"He's your boyfriend" I said. He looked at me and I smiled.

"He is?" I turned to Elsa and nodded.

"I never thought. I had a boyfriend?" She asked again. I nodded smiling.

"Where is Rapunzel?" She asked.

"She's with Eugene, her boyfriend" I said. She nodded.

"I need to rest. Please leave me be for a while" she said. I nodded and walked out of her room. I readied myself to go to Rapunzel's room. I opened it and saw Rapunzel and Eugene...... making out?! I closed the door immediately.

"What was that?" Jack asked.

"Lovey dovey session" I answered. I looked at him.

"Jack...." he hummed in response.

"Can you be my brother starting now?" I asked. He looked at me confused.

"You don't want me to be your brother-in-law in the future?" he smirked.

"I can't wait that long. I need you now. I need someone other than Elsa to comfort me. I need you to, make me feel better while Elsa is in this condition." I said. I was tearing up already. And he hugged me.

"My second baby sister" he said, and I hugged back.

Author's Note

NOT JANNA, I REPEAT NOT JANNA. I just want a brother sister thing. Okay?