Oops

Anna pov

I can't stand to see my sister this sad! I walked back inside the girls room to see them still shocked.

"Ehem, I have as little plan. Kristoff, Jack you will come with me and let's do a stake out! The others, stall Elsa when she gets back. Babaye" I said blankly and grabbed Kristoff and Jack by the arm and left the room.

"Where are we going?" Jack asked."You're hurting my arm"

"Stop being so soft and let's get going" I said.

"So how de we know we're they're room is?" Kristoff asked. This dummy, doesn't he know I am great,with this kind of stuff... okay I might not have told that. We... I mean I hacked into the security. Why? I want to seem like I am cool!

"How do you do that?" Jack asked.

"Okay, they are at the 4th floor, room 216. Let's go!" I said. We used the elevator to go to the 4th floor. We walked through the hallway to found room 216. We peeked through the door and saw that bastard Hans and Gothel talking.

"Okay but first, let's buy some stuff" Hans said. Gothel nodded and headed for the door.

We hid behind a potted plant and watched the two walk the other direction. Kristoff, Jack and I creeper inside the room but the door was locked. So I used my special hair clip and used it as a key. The door unlocked and we went inside. We tried to find some evidence that can stop this two. Then we heard a voice coming from the door.

"Hang on I forgot my car keys" before we even had a chance to find, the door opened and Hans and... is that Gothel or someone else?

"Anna, why are you here. With some dudes?" Hans said.

"First, what are you up to" Kristoff said.

"What? Oh. I get it." He said.

"What?" I argued.

"You think I am up to no good to your family. Your mom is helping my mother-in-law" he answered. Wait, what?

"Mother-in-law?" Jack asked.

"Yes, this is Geraldine. My mother-in-law. My wife is at Norway" he said.

"How did you get in a relationship with a really bad reputation?" I asked.

"That is personal business my frenemy" he answered. Well he is my frenemy.

"I am up to no good, okay. Why do you think that your mom let us in. My mom spoke to your mom that I have changed" he stated.

"Well, your mom is one of the victims of that incident" I said.

"Wait what does that mean?" Jack asked.

"Well, that's enough chitter-chatter. Bye frenemy, see you soon" I said. I grabbed Kristoff and Jack's arm and pulled them out of the room.

"Enough with the pulling Anna" Jack complained.

"OK, we don't have anything to worry about but the guardians" I said. They didn't answer. So we headed to our room.

*******

We opened the door and saw the others sitting on the couch and playing video games with Elsa, still I can see tear marks on her face.

"So how'd it go?" Rapunzel asked.

"Well-"

---------

Sorry for not updating that much. I had a lot of things going on. So guys, I want to tell you that I will be writing like this:

Blah blah blah blah. Stopped me from my resume for the new York city of the new York city

Anna: part of the new York city of the new York city of the

Elsa: the other than the other day and then we have.

I will be writing that way, but the words will not be like that so. Yeah.

Vote

Comment

Thanks

Bayyyyyyyy