The Boys

Jack POV

I was driving to the place where Hiccup wanted to meet us for a sleepover. Why? Is this anymore important than hanging out with the guardians. And this is not even Hiccup's mansion?! What the hey. I went out of my car and so did Kristoff and Eugene. The guard let us in so we did. We found Hiccup who was waiting outside the door.

"Good you guys came. Time for my cue. I'll just call you to come in" Hiccup said and rang the doorbell. Then, a girl with fiery red curly hair opened the door.

Hiccup POV

I went in with Merida.

"So guys, this is Hiccup.. My.... BF" Merida said.

"Wow, I can't believe someone would love Merida. Oh now I know why you didn't put your relationship in public. It would ruin Mer's image" a girl with long blonde hair said.

"And three more I want you to meet" Merida said. I signaled the three to come in.

"Oh this is weird" A girl with platinum blonde hair said

"So, this is Rapunzel, Elsa and Anna" Merida said.

"Jack, Kristoff and..." I was stopped by..

"Eugene!!!!" Rapunzel said in an angry tone. She grabbed Eugene by the ear and yanked him out of the door frame.

"What are you doing here? You were suppose to buy me a new hair brush since you used my old one as a brush for your pet Maximus during our break!!" Rapunzel shouted.

"This is more weird. Why don't we all sit down" Elsa said.