Chapter 6

Sophie was fussing about how bad the uniform was when the bells rang and she opened the door, she said something about Dex's uniform being worse. I had chosen fashion against rules so I changed my outfit a little, I mean I was already going to get a lot of detentions for pranks what's a detention for dress code going to do?¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I kept the blue pleated skirt but replaced the leggings with black lace theater tights and had my signature black and purple high tops on. I put the vest over a black long-sleeved shirt and completely ditched the cape and in turn put on my favorite black jean jacket with a gray fur hood. I also had my gloves on, obviously, and I put my hair into a messy yet stylish braid tha went over my shoulder. Yeah, that's right, I'm hot.

Sophie had stuck with the uniform saying she didn't want detention, ha wimp. Sometimes I don't know how we are related. I ignored their conversation as we made our way upstairs to the leap master, well I wasn't completely ignoring it, I was eavesdropping but just decided not to include myself. What? It's 8 in fucking morning, and I'm tired! I'll just catch a nap in history or something. As we reappeared in front of the school I merely glanced at it and mumbled a 'fancy' then took out my schedule, by now already used to the fanciness of the elves. Now let's see what I have.

Monday :

Elvin History

Lunch

Healing

Study Hall

Tuesday :

P.E. 

Lunch

Empathy

Study Hall

Wednesday :

Elementalism

Lunch

Healing

Study Hall

Thursday :

P.E.

Lunch

Empathy

Study Hall

Friday :

The Universe

Lunch

Alchemy

Study Hall

Huh, so we only have four periods a day, sick! When I looked up I saw people giving me looks, the boys were either blushing and looking away or outright staring while the girls looked either jealous or like they wanted fashion advice. I decided to just ignore them and listen to the big projection lady on the wall. Oh yeah did I forget to mention that? Oh well.

"How do they take attendance with this many people?" My sister asked and me being curious listened.

"They track us with these." Dex pointed to our registry pendants - which mine had a navy blue clothe today- and a look of disgust crossed my face. So they basically put collars on us? Gross, we're not dogs. I finally zoned back into what the lady was saying as I finally stopped rubbing the crystal I had found in Alvars room, which I didn't know that I was doing or still had.

"And—last but not least—where are they? . . . Ah, there!" Suddenly a light shone onto me and Sophie and all eyes turned to us. Bitch! I saw Sophie squirm under the light and stares and pulled her out of the light and behind me while pulling her cape over her head. I also stuck my middle finger at the lady- the principal Dame Alina Dex had said- but I hid it so that only me and Dex saw it, Sophie obviously couldn't since she was hiding behind me. "Everyone, please welcome Sophie Foster and (Y/N) Foster—two new Level Two prodigies, starting their first day at Foxfire." Silence, that's all. and I just glared at everyone who was giving us weird or nasty looks. Right twins weren't really accepted here. Asswholes, multiple births really? That's what they chose to be racist about, seriously? We can't control how many people are born at once, asswholes. "Is that how we welcome someone?" Everyone clapped and I rolled my eyes.