What i think dating keeper people would be like...

Keefe : He owns your hair.

Hear me out. Say you don't care for or do anything with your hair except ponytails and combing it, not even caring about the shampoo and conditioner you use (*cough me). When you start dating and he realizes this he WILL claim your hair as his. He is a mad man when it comes to hair, his and I feel his partners as well. I picture you just scrolling on a phone or reading while he spends a couple hours making your hair perfect.

Tam : Amazing cuddles.

You cannot look me in the eye and tell me a quiet cold person like Tam does not give the best cuddles in the world. He's touch starved I bet and very warm. I can't. Best cuddles period.

Biana : Protective and Supportive.

She supports you on everything and will quite literally tackle someone for you. Enough said.

(Young) Ruy : Romantic dates.

This man, romance. He would sneak himself and, if you were a member too, you out of the neverseen base simply to stroll through empty streets at night and watch the stars. The man is perfection when it comes to a relationship. Tho I do think he would be overprotective and secretive at times cause well he's a member of the neverseen and doesn't want you caught up in his work. He fucking kills people he don't want mixed up in that.

~~~~~~

That's all for now. Have a good night/day!!

Bye loves!!

~Sahiko