Memes cause I don't want to work on the next chapter...

In the AU

(Y/N) : *sighs and sits down with an iced latte*

(Y/N) from two days before : what happened I thought we were going to kill ourself?

(Y/N) : I tried! Asshole of a boyfriend stopped me.

(Y/N) from two days before : oh boo..... wait— WHAT BOYFRIEND!!!!!

~~

Keefe : so you gotta boyfriend?

(Y/N) : maybe it's a girlfriend.

Keefe : *shrugs unfazed bye his pansexual friend, being bi himself* (is it just me that headcannons him as bi? The energy, I say. He's bi and you can't change my mind!)

~~

Hey guys I need recommendations on ships that do not include (Y/N) because there are other characters. Anyway they can include both gay and straight. Also put some of for her love interest because obviously not all of them will win her. This what I have so far, just thoughts not confirmed.

Sophie and Linh.

Sophie and Keefe.

Fitz and Dex.

Marella and Dex.

Others too but I won't list them all just recommend ships ok!

~~

Fitz : there is no good reason you and I shouldn't be able to sit here together and have a conversation.

(Y/N) : I've got a good reason.

Fitz : which is?

(Y/N) : I don't like you!

Fitz : Really? There's not one thing that you like about me?

(Y/N) : ........... I like when your sad.

~~

(Y/N) when she met Tam.

(Y/N) : Kitty—

Tam : what?

(Y/N) : *stares* are you single?

~~

Sophie : Neverseen friends or us?

(Y/N) : Neverseen friends! *Grabs Pixel who was a poisoner in front of them and walks out*

Keefe : Man, she didn't even think about it.

~~

(Y/N) watching a Tiktok...

The video : take the jump. 

(Y/N) : *stands up* 

Tam : *doesn't care enough to look up from the phone and snaps his fingers then points at the couch* sit down. 

(Y/N) : *sits down pouting* 

~~

Its short because I have fucking homework to do, sorry. I just posted the first chapter of 'The Neverseen's Phoenix', the AU to this story, go check it out. 

Well bye loves!!

~Sahiko