Random thoughts

Sophie needs a brother..... now my mind won't leave me alone about her having a brother so now I need a plot. Help.

~~~

Another thought, her brother should be gay.

~~~

Should he be emo? Girly? Manly? Emo? Sorry it's just emo's are hot.

Reminds me of the time me and my friend saw an emo on a tv show. Here's how it went for laughs and stuff.

Me : god emo's a hot.

Friend : they all are.

Me : *dreamy sigh* yeah.

Friend : wait aren't you emo? *winks implying that I called myself hot*

Me : ........... I'm the exception.

Friend : girl—

What I should have said was 'yeah, wait you think I'm hot?'

I mean I am hot but Y'know, kinda wanna hear someone say it.

~~~

Should he fall in love with a member of the Neverseen?

~~~

Please answer to these the answers will help develop a plot. Also give plot point suggestions.

~~~

How do you think the Vackers would react if Alvar had a secret kid? Would they take them in? Fitz would be mad and try to take out his hate for Alvar on the kid for sure. But seriously how would they react?

~~~

Just realized if (Y/N) were also a hydrokinetic she could make a storm. Wait— I see a Linh and (Y/N) team duo coming coming!! Damn I just spoiled something for you shit.

~~~

Just a plot thought.

Sophie heard rocks hitting her window and opens it to see the gang.

Biana : (Y/N)'s with Ruy!

Dex : *doesn't even look up* again.

~~~

A bald guy : ok who stole my hair!

(Y/N) : Father Time.

Dex : Mother Nature.

Them : *fist bump*

They'd be an iconic duo, her and Keefe would just be the crazy besties.

~~~

Just figured out who Pixel's dad should be and his whole back story and you guys are going to hate me. Hahaha. Suffer. No hints.

~~~

In legacy after Sophie basically house arrests Keefe.

(Y/N) teasing him : Aww little Keefe can't play with the rest of the gang!

Keefe : I could still play with you *winks*

(Y/N) : ........ the fuck you mean by that?

Keefe : *smirks*

Sophie : *facepalms dragging a blushing (Y/N) out* I can't deal with this.

~~~

Anyway that's it for now. Your welcome, please answer those questions.

Bye loves!!

~ Sahiko