Chapter 34

It was a normal day. I was reading a book Ruy had brought for me, or at least pretending to. I can't read elf. Or read at all for that matter.

I was hanging upside down from one of the beams on the ceiling. I was recently moved...... again. It was normal now for some reason I don't care about. My room doesn't have beams on the ceiling I kinda snuck out. With a book, I do not know why. Anygay—

Suddenly the door to the room slammed open. "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!" The voice of my beloved stalker— I mean Ruy screamed. "WHERE ARE YOU!!!! YOU'RE GONNA GET US BOTH KILLED!!!!!" He kept screaming, like bro chill. I then got an impulsive thought and smiled a wicked grin. I giggled darkly and swiftly threw the book at Ruy's head. "Ow! WHAT THE FUCK!!!" He screamed and looked up and saw me hanging upside down. I waved with a now blank face.

We kept staring at each other for a few seconds.

...

...

...

...

"What the fuck? HOW'D YOU GET UP THERE!!!!!!!!" I cackled mechanically causing my legs to lose their grip on the beam and I fell. "Oh shit," Ruy muttered and raced over to catch but just as I was about to hit the ground a gust of wind caught me. It placed me down on my feet softly and when I looked at Ruy I could see him visibly pale.

"What is she doing out of her cell?" A rough voice said from the doorway. I turned and saw a man. He had shaggy blonde hair that had black dyed stripes and pale eyes that looked like they had a windstorm growing in them yet stayed the same. He had his hood down and chin raised showing the scars on his neck proudly. He had the usual neverseen uniform but with fingerless combat gloves. His boot was tapping on the ground impatiently as he stared us down.

"I took her out, thought she should take a little walk. Stretch her legs. She might be a prisoner but she gets annoying when she's cooped up too long." Ruy said turning around and facing the man that was way too out of my league. I then registered what Ruy said.

"HEY!" I screamed but they ignored me.

"Then how'd she get up there?" The man said placing a hand on his hip, he had an amused look on his face.

"Um—"

"I climbed, how else?" I said crossing my arms and the man's eyes shot toward me. He just stared. OK never mind this guy's creepy. "Fuck you looking at?"

"An entitled brat."

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BRAT!! I COULD BEAT YOUR ASS!!" I screamed and outright laughed. FUCKING LAUGHED. Steam suddenly started coming out of my clenched fists.

"No no no," Ruy said taking out a spray bottle and spraying at my fists. "Bad girl, no do that." He said glaring at me. I just glared at Ruy and he backed up.

"What, you're scared of some little kid Ruy?" The man snorted.

"Uh yeah," Ruy said like it was obvious.

"Then you're weaker than I thought. She's just some weak little—" He never got to finish his sentence seeing as my fist was in his face. He stumbled back in shock and grabbed his face. "You little brat!" he yelled and tried to strike me but I rolled my eyes and used my gusting to launch myself behind him. He paused for a second. "You're a guster?" He said slowly turning around to face me.

"No shit," I said putting a hand on my hip. He just snorted and went to hit me again.

"So am I, you're not that special kid!" I just ducked then kicked in his um area. Heheheh. The man groaned slowly falling to his knees as I just rolled my neck.

"I beat guys twice your size when I was nine," I said as I jumped on him and elbowed him in his stomach, and started punching him. I didn't notice when I started to put wind behind my punches making them harder. "That's for calling me a brat!" I said punching him, "That's for underestimating me! ME!" Another punch.

I was about to talk again when we heard slow clapping. I slowly turned to see Gisela.

"Very impressive," She said as she stopped looking down at me. "for a child." I glared at her as I stood up. "You have great potential, if only you would take my offer. It still stands, by the way." She said looking at me expectantly.

"And my answer still stands. No." I said and she grunted as she had someone pick up the guy on the ground. She looked at a sweating nervous Ruy.

"Take her back to her cell." She said and turned around to leave.

"W-we're not in trouble?" He asked shocked.

"Of course not. After all, you are correct, she seems to be a permanent resident and doesn't cause much trouble so why not let her stretch her legs now and again." She turned back enough to glare at Ruy. "But make sure to get permission next time, clear?"

"Crystal," Ruy said gulping. I stared at him blankly. This bitch ain't even that scary man."

~

I let out a silent scream as I shot up in the cot I was lying in. I was in the healing center. I groaned then heard a couple gasps as I opened my eyes and saw all my friends. You guys need to stop watching me sleep, for real. Sophie then pulled me into a hug.

"You're ok." She cried.

"Yup. In one piece." I grinned and everyone paused.

"Well about that," Elwin said in a strained voice and fake wary smile. I didn't even let him finish, I tossed back the covers to see no leg and half a leg.

"WHAT THE FUCK—!!!!"

"LANGUAGE!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1025 words

Well good night/day cause I am tired. Hope you liked the chapter. Eat, drink, sleep or I'll take Keefe or Biana out as a love interest. PS Trix is literally the definition of fuck around and find out in this chapter.

G'night, bye loves!!

~Sahiko