Memes as to sedate- I mean relax you from killing me

(Y/N) standing up with out her prosthetics forgetting she no longer has legs.

(Y/N): .... Something's wrong... wait—!

(Y/N):*falls on her face*

(Y/N): yup there's gravity.

~~~~~~

Sophie: you can't run away from your problems.

(Y/N)+Keefe: *Jack Sparrow famous running scene*

~~~~~~

Random: are you ok?

(Y/N): yeah. I'm good. Haven't slept in 82 hours but I'm great.

Sophie: go to sleep.

(Y/N): if you do.

Sophie:...... shut up.

~~~~~~

Anyone else interested in what would happen if Percy and Sophie just swapped??

Like Percy is still a demigod and Sophie an elf but somehow Sophie made it through the barrier and with that everyone got the two confused. Let me lay it out.

Sophie was supposed to go to Yale (if it weren't for her human parents) and Percy is in Yale (if I remember correctly). So say Sophie did go and fitz couldn't find her at the museum because of the crowd.

Percy and Sophie just kinda got mixed.

And I hear you asking, "but _____ what about Grover and Forkle?"

Easy. Forkle cant control who the elves think the moonlark is. Fitz sees Percy do his water thing against th e bully in the first chapter (I think maybe a few after) and done he assumes he's an elf.

Grover didn't know Percy was the demigod at the beginning. It was only suspicions. He can easy be fooled to think it was Sophie.

There done, what if they swapped?

Wait "what about Percy's mom, she knew the truth."

Elves wipe her mind or fake his death. Done.

So yeah, what if?

Or #2, Forkle planted Sophie in Sally. Now that's a major one.

Give thoughts!

(Help I am supposed to be work in an essay right now, my mom is going to kill me!)

Bye loves!!

~Sahiko