[1]

Sophies pov:

I gladly hopped in the car, I couldn't be more happy that I was moving. My life was to complicated in my home town and moving countries, that was such a good solution. "Okay soph we'll arrive in about 55 minutes" mom said. "Okay mom". After a 6 hour flight i was feeling super tired. I felt my eyelids droop and heard joli whisper goodnight.

"SOPHIE LOOK! THE HOUSE IS MASSIVE!" I heard joli shout. I peered out the window to see a grand mansion in front of me. "WOW" I gasped. "home sweet home" mom chuckled. It looked like a castle and two curved stair cases lead to one of the balconies. A ginormous pool was placed in front of the house and deck chairs behind it.

"Mom its beautiful" i whispered in awe. "glad you like it, go ahead i already decorated your rooms. Sophie yours is the one on the 3rd floor on the left, joli yours is 3rd floor right." I kissed her and jumped out the car. I ran inside and up the stairs. I ran to my room and flung the door open. I gasped. It was beautiful. The room was an ice blue (hint hint) colour and there was a door that led into her own music studio.

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM THIS ROOM IS AMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIINNNNG!!!" she called. "IM GLAD YOU LIKE IT!!!"Her mom called back. She wanted to go sing or play the piano, or both right now in her music room but she knew she should probably sleep as she started her new school tomorrow. My plan is to lay low and blend in. She crawled into the king sized bed and snuggled underneath the ice-blue covers. And before she knew it she was dreaming about fluffy pink dancing pineapples.

 I woke up to a delicious smell, pancakes! I hopped out of bed and ran down 2 flights of stairs. "PANCAKES!" I screamed as i sat down at the kitchen island. "Alright alright" eda... i mean mom chuckled. 

"Morning pineapple" her dad said. "Dad when did you get here?" i asked with a mouthful of pancakes. He called her pineapple because of her crazy morning hair. "Early this morning" he replied. I looked at the clock. It was 7! school started at quarter to 8! "Gonna be late!" i shouted as i legged it for the stairs. I saw joli getting out the elevator in her pjs. I muttered about it not being fare that her collage was closed today. 

My hair is super long so i put half of it in a simple bun and left the rest down. I didn't use any makeup because i hate drawing attention to my face. I put on a blue t-shirt with a white cardigan, black leggings and my white converse.

I took my ice blue Lamborghini   my parents bought me for my birthday and drove to school. It was 7:40 and i was stuck in traffic. For fuck sake i was gonna be late on my first day. What a good impression. 

I pulled up in the parking lot, it was 7:55. I was soooo late. I didn't even know my first class! I walked up to the entrance and man this place was big. I pushed the doors and they didn't budge. "Shit!" id been locked out. Oh wait, you pull them. Ha! I stepped into the school there was people just in the halls? i thought they'd have been in lessons. I checked my phone and looked at the email. it read:

Dear miss Sophie Elizabeth Foster-Ruewen,

I am pleased to say you have been accepted into foxfire academy. It will be our honour to have you attend school here and we are fully aware of your 'situation'.  You will start on the 07/11/2022. (the day before stellarlune came out) Classes will start at 8am however you shall arrive here between quarter to and 5 to. 

Ohhhhhhhh i thought and carried on reading.

However at 8 you shall come to principle Leto/ my office to receive a guide and your lesson timetable. The office is located on the top floor room 603. Please arrive at exactly 8.

Sincerely Principle Leto.

I checked the time 7:57. 3 minutes! Yikes. I bolted down the nearly empty corridors to what looked like stairs. I didnt know how i was gonna get up 6 flights of stairs in 3 minutes but i would! Or i could take the elavator. Oops again. I stepped in and pressed floor 6.

 As the doors opened i stepped out and looked around, there was 3 corridors. I didnt know which way to go! I wandered down the first one feeling completely confused. DING DONG DING DONG. Damn it! the bell went off! i started to panic just as a voice said.

"you must be lost..."

.