[8]

-Sophies POV-

Hahaha, I can't believe i challenged keefe to a fight. This is gonna be good! I was in history right now and i was bored af. Biana was in this class so i sat next to her. "is this class always so boring?" i whispered to her. "hell yeah, just go on your phone prof. bronte never notices look around." i looked and everyone was on their phone, i sighed and pulled out my phone. "OMG! Sophie how do you have that iphone it's not even out yet!" biana whisper squealed. i shrugged. Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! A chorus of notifications went off throughout the class. "ALL OF YOU PUT YOUR BLOODY PHONES ON SILENT!" Prof. Bronte shouted. I unlocked my phone to see a new post on insta of a random account. I opened it and the username was The_Hair. Keefe. It read:

Everyone turned around to look at me

Everyone turned around to look at me. I looked down, but i could still hear the whispers. "she so small, she'll be crushed!" "idiot" "i'm totally watching" "easy win" "i bet 100 dollars she'll lose!" someone shouted. "I bet she'll win!" someone said. Biana. I smiled at her. "actually i bet everyone in this room 1000 dollars that she'll win!" "deal!" everyone shouted.

-time skip to after school-

Me and Biana walked down to the gym thingie after history (its called the gym thingie because it looks like more of a stadium). "i swear to God sophie if you dont win my parents will be so angry!" biana told me. I winked at her and she giggled. I walked into the gym to see what looked like a boxing ring in the centre and food stalls set up near the walls. "we take this really seriously" Biana joked. All the bleachers were filled up by chatting students. "Biana Vacker bet 1000 dollars to 30 people that sophie Ruewen will win" a guy said behind them. A stall labeled 'bets' was set up and a long line of students were queueing up. "SHE DID WHAT!" A voice shouted. Fitz. "go get changed soph, i.... need to handle something" biana said. "Oh fitzyyy" she sang whilst skipping over to the booth.

I walked into the girls changing rooms; it was pink and baby blue themed with the school mascot painted onto the wall. I placed my bag into one of the blue lockers and took my gym bag into one of the pink changing cubicles.

Her outfit:

I walked out of the changing rooms and started stretching

I walked out of the changing rooms and started stretching. I heard some boys whistling at me and I rolled my eyes. "Hey Foster" I got up from stretching to my toes and turned to see keefe. His mouth dropped a little and i felt a blush rise to my cheeks. "Aww did i make foster blush?" he cooed. "You can't say anything Mr Red Cheeks" i fired back. I carried on stretching with a smirk on my face.

Keefe's Outfit:

"Okay everybody!" a speaker blared

"Okay everybody!" a speaker blared. "Its time for the fight!" It turns out the voice was one of the PE teachers Mr Fathhdon. (kenric) i stepped into the ring with keefe. "Foster you're going down! And when you do, you have to call me the master of hair" keefe smirked. "Ah ah ah! When you go down you have to let me decide your hair clothes AND makeup for 1 week" i challenged. "Deal" we both said. Mr Fathdon stepped into the ring and explained the rules. "There will be 5 rounds, to win you have to pin the opponent useless for 5 seconds, understand?" i nodded. "When i say begin, begin." "one sec!" i called. Everryone gasped. They probz thought i backed out. I ran to the changing rooms and rang long. "Hey long! I met your siblings! No time to explain need to fight keefe!" i told her. "what?" i passed my phone to linh and said "long, linh, linh, long. Linh show long whats happening" i ran back to the ring.

"Ready now miss ruewen?" I smiled "its foster" "begin!" I knew what i had to do.

-Biana POV-

Me, fitz, dex, marella, linh, tam and wylie all managed to get seats at the front. I was so nervous, Sophie was gonna get crushed! Mr Fathdon was just about to say begin when sophie dashed tothe changing rooms. "she bailed!" fitz gasped. "nah look she's back!" tam said. she dashed over and siad to linh "long, linh, linh, long. Linh show long whats happening". Linh squealed. "long is it really you!?" "yeah hey linh! can someone tell me whatgs happening?" she asked. i took the phone "hey im bians so erm sophie just challenged the reigning champion to a fight, and they're just about to start" i explained. "classic". Dex shushed us and i held long up so she could see. 

Keefe charged at sophie who tried to dodge but immediately got tackled to the floor. "ooohhh" echoed through the gym. "shit! she's gonna lose" fitz said. "nah" long whispered. "ROUND 2" sophie ran at keefe who just moved and she fell over. "1...2...3...4...5" the crowed shouted. "she's lost" we all said. "No she's not, she's bluffing! Sophie's a smart girl she knows she only has to win 3 to beat him so she's leading him on!" long said excitedly. "ROUND 3" Keefe ran at sophie easily takiling her to the ground. "leading him on huh" fitz said to long. "just wait". "1...2...3...4.." at 4 sophie smashed her foot into keefe's stomach winding him. she jumped up with a keefe doubled over on the floor. She held her hand out for keefe who smiled and took it. He was clearly gonna pull her down. "WOAH" I screamed. Sophie flung him over and pinned him down. "1...2...3...4...5" Cheers echoed throughout the gym. "round 4!" even the coach sounded suprised. "begin" Sophie stayed eerily still. Keefe tilted his head in confusion. Just as he did sophie did this cool spin kick knocking keefe down she pinned his arm on his back making him cry out in pain. She grabbed his leg and we started chanting "1...2...3...4...5" shouts of astonishment echoed around. "last round!" the coach shouted begin. "sophie! sophie! sophie! sophie!" "BEGIN!" keefe tried to punch sophie who easily blocked him. She slid herself under keefes legs smoothly grabbing them as she went under. He fell on his stomach and she got up she did a back hand spring landing next to him and pinning him down. "1...2...3...4..5!" Everyone shouted. "SOPHIE RUEWEN IS THE WINNER!" The coach shouted. Cheers erupted, some in shock and some in astonishment. 

I ran over to sophie "THAT WAS AMAZING!" I screamed. "nah that was kindergarden fighting" she replied.