[17]

I've redone the description

-Keefe-

I ran a hand through my hair before pressing the bell on the gate to havenfield. I saw Tam and Dex coming round the corner. "hey guys! Wheres wylie?" i asked whilst ringing the bell once again. "why would we know?" dex said, shrugging his shoulders. I rolled my eyes as a voice popped up on the little speaky thing. "hi?"  an angelic voice called. "Its Hunkyhair, Tammy, Dexipoo. Oh! and look wyliewoo is here!" i called back. "dude, did you seriously just say wyliewoo?" Tam asked, a small smile threatening at the corner of his lips. "Yup. WYLIEWOO!" I shouted whilst waving my hands. He looked at me and crinkled his nose. 

"hey guys!" foster called from the otherside of the fence. I swivelled around and my jaw practically fell off its hinges. She looked phenomenal. Stunning. breathtaking. There was no words to describe her. "Bro, you're literally drooling" Tam laughed. Dex cracked up wiping tears from his eyes. I felt a slight blush appear on my cheeks but i couldn't help it. I couldn't even take my eyes off her. She reached the fence and it swung open. She smiled at me and i clamped my mouth shut.

 Meanwhile, Dex and Tam were still dying off laughter and wylie looked amused. I glared at them and they just snorted. Sophie blushed as she noticed my gaze. "you- you look- wow" i stuttered lamely. "DUDE DID YOU HEAR HIM!" Dex screamed. "you- you look- wow" tam imitated. I flipped them and cursed them silently. Foster, her face a blazing crimson, beckoned us inside. I didn't fail to notice the way she froze and her eyes widened as she looked at wylie. I looked at him and he was looking at foster through squinted eyes. Note to self; ask sophie about that later.

"no no no! You hold the brush like this and then it- Oh hi guys!" biana said as we walked into sophie's room.  My eyebrows raised at her, linh, marella and stina's outfits. "you look nice" i complimented them. I turned around to see a frozen Dex, Tam and Wylie. I smirked "who's speechless now?" i teased. They spluttered looking for words. I doubled over in laughter. "i can help you out if you want? All you need to say is 'you look jaw-droppingly gorgeous biana'" biana said to tam whilst pecking him on the cheek. I mimed barfing but that just made Biana smile and kiss him on the lips. I imagine me and sophie in that situation. I look longingly at the couple.

 "okay! ew! i dont want to see my sister snogging some emo" a figure leaning on the doorway said. "hey alvar!" i called excitedly. Alvar was like the big brother i never had. "keefester! wassup dude?" he said coming over and fist bumping me. "we'll be joining your sleepover if that's alright lads" a girl said whilst walking into sophie's room. She looked like an older version of sophie, the only difference was her eyes. They looked exactly like sisters which was weird because they weren't related.

-------------------------Time skip to something more fun--------------------

"okay, okay! marella truth or dare?" dex asked after we all pressured him. We were sat on the banana couch eating dominos. "dare" she said with a cocky smirk. "i dare you to spray whipped cream onto your pizza and eat it all" he said whilst shoving another slice in his mouth. she hopped up and grabbed the used-to-be-knew-now-half-empty-because-we-used-it-in-our-truth-or-dare-game can of whipped cream of the side and filled up her pizza.  31 rounds later and a soaking wet tam jolie and sophie jumped up. "lets go in the pool!" they both shouted. Sister simultaneity, so suspicious. (i am so sorry for the illiteration 😂) "we have some spare costumes and you guys can borrow dads" sophie called from halfway up the stairs. I rolled my eyes and followed alvar to sophies dads room. That is a wierd sentence.

-sophie-

I dragged my friends upstairs and into my room. "I have quite a few costumes so feel free to pick any" i told them whilst opening my closet door. "nuh ah ah!" biana sang as i pulled out a plain black costume. "i choose!" biana called. she snatched the costume out of my hand and started rummaging through my piles of costumes. "catch!" she through a costume at me. I sighed. "i didn't even know i had this!" i groaned. "put it on!" she demanded. I frowned and stmped onto the bathroom. "Stupid biana and her stupid blackmail" i muttered. I wandered out of the bathroom to see Biana giving us all matching messy buns. "sit!" i plonked on the seat and she twisted my hair up into a bun