[47]

Povs are back to normal now

-Sophie-

"Okay boss. What are we doing?" Keefe asked me, his arm wrapped around my waist, giving me a tingly feeling. "Well we need to get them out of the base or we won't have a chance, they'll have the high ground." I told him, trying to come up with a solution. Keefe grinned and I looked at him.

"What are you smirking at?" I laughed. "Well mysterioso miss F, to take my mind of your mini coma, Elwin and Tinker made me make different gadgets- on including a bomb. But not just any kind of bomb. I added the keefe twist."

I looked at him suspiciously. "Keefe... what did you make?" I laughed hesitantly. We stopped walking, "I made... the ultimate stink bomb" he grinned.

I laughed hard, "you are mad!" 

"That's why you love me" he grinned and I blushed. "No I-" he placed a chaste kiss on my lips. "hush now boss, I want to tell you about my creation" he laughed like an evil scientist.

"It is so strong you can't breathe and you're lungs close up, also it creates a green fog and the best part is... Once exploded, tiny balls roll out of it and go everywhere, these are all tiny fireworks!" he grinned, pulling out a green and purple ball from his pocket.

"Holy shit keefe! It's perfect!" I grinned. 

"Sophie, it's Long. All guards are wiped out but we discovered something very very important."

I sighed, "can it wait?"

"No. Gisela needs your blood to create an extremely strong potion that will give her complete power. She intends to give it to keefe. I'll give you a longer explanation when you come outside"

My eyes widened, "holy crap, did you hear that?" I asked keefe who was also on the line. He nodded, "don't worry, mummy dearest wont get within a metre of you. Not while I'm here anyway" he grinned. "keefe this is serious, can we set this bomb off now?" I asked, checking the time.

"Yes, we need to get to the door though and you need to warn the others the neverseen will be coming out within the next 15 minutes."

I nodded, "Okay guys, get ready. The fight will start soon" I spoke, pressing the bud in my ear." I didn't wait for a response.

Instead me and keefe ran side by side to the entrance of the building. "You ready?" he smirked as we reached the door.

"No time better than the present" I grinned, holding his hand.

He threw the stink bomb down into the hall and we heard it explode, very very loudly. Then there was chaos. The alarms sounded and tiny fireworks set off, I could see the flashes of colour in the distance. I stepped back inside and Keefe grabbed my arm. "I just want to look" I grinned.

He laughed and followed me in. We walked into the halls and saw the display of fog and fireworks. It was quite pretty, the smell hadn't gone off yet which was a bonus. Keefe turned to me, the dark hallways being lit up with colourful explosions.

He pulled me in, our lips met and there was more fireworks. His lips were soft against mine and he tasted like chocolate and coffee. It was sweetly addictive. My hands found there way to his neck and his my waist. I licked his lip, and he opened his mouth. My tongue slipped in his and I moaned quietly. 

Whilst the world was exploding around us, me and Keefe stayed trapped in our own little world. That was until the smell hit us. We broke a part, coughing. He grinned at me and I laughed, Holding my nose with one hand and his in the other. 

We ran out of the base, laughing loudly. I could see our agency all at the bottom watching us as we ran down the steps hand in hand, escaping the putrid smell.

When we got to the bottom, I leaned over, out of breath from running and laughing. "why was that one of the funnest things I've ever done?" I giggled, looking at keefe. "Ditto Foster."

Our friends ran over then took a step back. "you guys stink" Dex said. I laughed and stepped closer to keefe who hugged me into his chest. "you'll soon see why"

"Well anyway, this is what we found out..."

Long proceeded to tell me about what charlie had told her, my blood belonging to elves or something. The same reason they wanted me was the same reason they stole my grandad. But my blood specificly was the key. I remember grandad saying ' you are the key, protect yourself' I just thought it was a training methid but apparently it was much, much more.

"we also founf an underground prison." she rubbed her neck, "we found where they kept your grandad, I'm so sorry Soph" she said, lookig away. Keefe hugged me tighter. I smiled, "it's okay, I think, deep down, I've known for a while now. Ever since our masters fight so long ago, I think I saw his ghost"

A small tear escaped my eye and it trailed down my face. "well, heres something to be happy about. You know that suspision I was going to tell you about... well it's been confirmed" linh said shyly. Stepping to the side.

Sat on the floor was Jolie being tended to by who I deemed as a nurse,  and on her lap was none other than Amy fucking Foster.

"Amy?" I whispered in shock. "they faked her death, we found a book of all the people they killed. Wylie has it now and I think he and the book are already being taken back to the base to keep t safe" linh smiled. I walked forwards and dropped to my knees, bringing both my sisters in for a hug. "Hey Amy, do you remember me?" I asked queitly once I'd pulled away.

"Sophie" 

I cried harder, "yeah, I'm Sophie"

Suddenly, a loud commotion sounded behind us as the whole of the neverseen evacuated the base, Lady Gisela first. Our eyes locked and she grinned.

"Get Amy out of here, or somewhere safer. The rest of you!" I shouted, getting the attention of the whole of our people.

"GET READY TO WIN THIS THING!" I cheered, corny? I know but I was ready now.

I had Keefe, my sisters and loving parents. I would win. For them.

--------------------------------------------------

OkAy guys! That just happened. My last chapter was 2000 fucking words dudes. WTH! Amy's back bitches!!!!!!!!! Did you see that coming? Anyway sorry I've been gone so long... I was revising for GCSE'S. How depressing. Anywho, only a couple chappies left so get ready for some absolute chaos. Thank you for the firework Idea! I will tag you tomorrow because rn I am shattered and need sleep and I can't remember who gave the idea. 

Love you all and get ready for. shit. to. go. down!