[7]

-keefe's POV-

"keefe! Sophies awake now if you want to come and see her?" Elwin said. I didnt know how long i'd been sat, back pressed against the wall. "how long was she out?" i croaked. "about 3 hours, she is sleeping now but you can still go in and see her." he replied.  I eagerly hopped up and dashed into the healing centre. "im just going to livvy's store to pick up some medicine" elwin told me. Livvy was Elwins wife and she worked at dex's dads store, slurps and burps.

 I walked to sophies side and whispered. "i no longer have to refer to you as ang misteryosong magandang babae" a slight smile appeared on her lips. "why were you calling me the mysterious beautiful girl anyway?" i froze. "you arent asleep?" she chuckled, and it was beautiful. "elwin said you were asleep?" she opened her eyes, they were brown with golden flecks and they were beautiful. "im good at fake sleeping, i guess" i laughed and she blushed.

 "erm so when can you leave the healing centre?" she grimaced, "welllll you see, i can leave probably right now..." she paused. "but...." i encouraged. "Idontwanttodrinktheickymedicinedrelwinsaidihadtodrinktoleave" she blurted. "i know im great but even the world fastest talker wouldnt have been able to understand that." i teased. she took a deap breath. "so theres this medicine and i really dont want to drink it because it looks icky but that elwin guy said i have to drink it to leave" i couldnt help it; i laugh escaped my lips and soon after Sophie was in fits of giggles too.  

"Thanks Keefe, i was worrie my first day was just going to keep getting worst, but you've really cheered me up." my heart flipped and i grinned at her "y'know it is actually lunch right now so as soon as you drink that thing you can eat lunchhh...." i tried. "hmmm i guess- but who would i sit with?"  i looked at her with a look that said 'did you really just ask that question'. "wait can i really sit with you?" she asked. Her eyes were wide and a small smile was creeping up on her lips. I smirked and said "aww so desperate to sit with the one and only lord hunkyhair?" she looked at me then picked up the medicine. "nope im excited to sit with dex!" she hopped out of bed and walked out the room.

After about 20 seconds i realised i was just sat there mouth agape looking at where she left. I dashed up and ran after her.

 "Foster wait up!" she froze. Slowly she turned around. "what did you call me?" i stopped infronmt of her. "foster?". "what has dex told you?" "dex didnt tell me anything, it was er elwin" i realised my mistake, i used her old last name. "look please dont tell anyone, im trying to forget that life until im 18 okay?" "i promise not to tell" she smiled and i added "you can trust me okay?" she nodded and i decided to ask her the thing that has been bothering me.

 "why did you collapse?" she wobbled and held her arms out towards me. I held her up and i whispered "you can trust me" i dont know why but it felt like i'd known this girl forever and from the look on her face i knew she felt the same. I remembered something Alden (fitz's dad) said to me once. My mum was part of, no, is part of an evil organisation and when i found out i just hid my feeling and pretended it never happened. One day Alden said to me "its easy to shy away from your past but it takes courage to accept it" it took me a minute to realise i'd said that out loud. "Your right" she whispered.

 "keefe i know we've just met but i've never had someone i can just... y'know" "talk too" i finished. "exactly". I set her on a bench and stood up. "if you want you can talk to me about it, orrrrrrrrrr i can do the wiggle dance!!!" i started shaking my hips and waving my arms. She laughed so hard she was crying. "okay okay! I am gonna tell you my story now" she said whilst wiping her eyes. "that makes you sound like an old person" i said crinkling my nose.

"shhh" I sat down next to her in the empty hallways. "deep breaths remember?" she nodded.

"i went somewhere..." she started. "keefe, i actually cant start until you understand this; if you tell anyone! I will have to eliminate you." i stifled a laugh. "suuuurrrrrrrrree Foster you will eliminate me" i said sarcastically. She growled which was actually quite cute. I smirked "ohhh noooo hellp meeee im being eliminateddd by ffosterrrr" i fake shouted. "keefe, i could take you in 2 seconds with 1 finger." she said confidently. "FOSTERS PAST WILL HAVE TO WAIT! THNIS IS A BET IN NEED OF SETTILING!" I shouted. She smirked. "okay keefe, after school meet me in the gym. Bring friendddssssss!" she shouted over her shoulder. "Fosterrrr, not again! stop walking off!"

i raced after her. We arrived in the cantine and i lead foster to our table. "DONT THREAT THE KEEFESTER AND HIS LOYAL SIDEKICK HAS ARRIVED" i shouted jumping onto the table. Foster hid behind her hair. "MR SENCEN GET OFF THE TABLE" The lady on dinner duted shouted to me. I just started dancing "MR SENCEN OFF THE TABLE!" She screamed. Loads of kids were laughing so i pumped my fist and shouted "TABLE STANDING RIGHTS!" And jumped off the table. "Sit down you idiot" fitz said laughing. Me and Sophie sat down. She chose the seat next to Biana and i sat opposite next to fitz. 

"So guys!" i announced. "this better be good" i heard tam mutter. "Actually Bangs Boy, At the end of the day Fos-Sophie has challenged me to a fight!" The whole table gasped. "Sophie this wont end well!" linh said. Sophie gasped. "long?" fitz nudged me "who's long?" he whispered. I shrugged. "how do you know long?" linh asked. "erm she was my best friend in london. Its just you look exactly the same. Is your last name song?" tam gasped. "Linh, long and I and triplets but  she went missing at only 5 years old" tam explained. "I know" sophie muttered. "do you wanna see her?" sophie asked. Linh's eyes lit up, she jumped up and down squealing. "yes!yes!yes!" she cheered. Sophie smiled. "i'll call her after school!" I cleared my throat. "yes keefe?" biana said with an eye roll. "After school me and sophie will be sparring in the gym and you are all invited!" i announced. "Sophie you do know no-one has ever beaten keefe in sparring before?" dex asked. She smiled "dont worry, today he'll be beaten by a girl" The bell rung and sophie walked off.

"SHE IS GREAT!" Biana squealed. "I KNOW RIGHT! SLAY GIRL QUEEN!" Marella added. Biana and marella walked off to class with wylie and linh walking behind hand in hand. Dex and tam followed. "bro, you do know she's a girl right?" ftz asked me. "yep, gonna be an easy win, dont worry fitzypoo i'll go easy on her!" with that he just muttered, dont break her beautiful face and walked off to class.