[22]

-sophie-

I plopped down on the table. "so??? Did you guys ask your parents???" i mithered as soon as I sat down. "yup, we've just been discussing it and all our parents have sent consent letters" dex said. I smiled in satisfaction, but... they didn't look as happy. "why aren't you guys excited?" they started nervously laughing. "what?" i demanded. "you aren't going to like it." stina told me. "look if i can go through being tortured i think i can handle a bit of bad news" i deadpanned.  I looked over at keefe, seen as he'd been quiet, but as we made eye contact i realised why and turned away blushing furiously. Biana raised an eyebrow that said 'you are going to tell me later'. "spill" i demanded, getting over my flushed moment. "welllllll.... actually biana you tell" dex said. "fine. fitz wants to talk to you after school" she told me. I groaned and slammed my head on the wooden table. The cool winter breeze stung my cheeks as i silently cursed the universe. 

"okay" i clapped, deciding to look at the positive side of things. "what are you guys gonna pack?" marella said, which was a very convenient change of subject. Biana then went into a long list of detailed outfits. "so are we actually gonna go to school there?" tam asked. "oh yeah! I forgot to tell you! You are all going to have different names (but thats only in public). As i'm the heir to the throne, i'm going to have to wear dark clothes and try to blend in" i happily sighed, just what i like to do. "i'm going to be Lilly Jones. Biana you will be Allissa Peart,  linh you will be charlotte Coatman. Marella you will be izzy Smith. Stina you will be Willow Thompson. Jolie will be Mya Jones. Long will also be called Violet Coatman." they all squealed with their new identities. "now for the guys; Wylie you will be Roman Piercen. Tam you will be Sam (so creative mr forkle) Coatman. Dex you will be Charlie Watson. Keefe you will be Jacob Buckley and Alvar will be Caden Brown." i said. "Woop woop! Jacob in the houseeeeeeeeeee!" keefe called. I laughed at his antics.

 "okay so princess-" i scowled. "-will we be in london?" marella asked. "Yes- we have our massive and main base in london, we will stay in the palace.  Most likely, we will get our own bodyguards as well. The base has a school and training program that we will learn from" i explained. "are you guys excited?" i asked. "excited? I get to sleep in a palace" biana dreamed. "yeah! and we get to experience the english life!" dex laughed. "and we're gonna be in london talking in our British accents" keefe said mocking posh british.  "Fact; we hardly talk like that" i told him laughing. "Can we visit manchester?! i've read about there in the news" stina said. "Sure, they have an amazing shopping centre called the arndale" 

 "i can't wait!" linh squealed. "agreed" i laughed. "well guys I shall be off as i need to seek out my maths classroom." i laughed.

 They all stood up and bowed. and i slapped my forehead, a blush on my cheeks," i should never have told you. " i groaned. 

I wandered off my teeth chattering because of the winter cold. I rounded a corner and walked down an alleyway between the eaglewing and foxpaw building. Suddenly, i felt a hand cover my mouth. I reached up to my holster where hope rested. (stellarlune reference) But as my hand reached the hilt of my dagger they hissed. "fight back and you die" i groaned. Why do people keep doing this to me? I  licked his hand and he recoiled. I kicked him in the nuts and concked him on the head with the daggers hilt. I dragged him through a back door and into a nearby janitors closet. I pulled a black mask over my face to disguise myself and  I used a old rope to bond his his hands and feet. I splashed some old mop water on his face and he snapped his eyes open. "why are you here?" i whispered, making my voice 2 octaves lower. "some guy paid me to find a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes." he stuttered. "some guy???" i pressed. "i dont know? they texted me and told me if i kidnapped her and brought her to them they would pay me a couple hundred dollars. And i needed it to support my family" he told me. My tone softened. "well, if you need support, don't turn to violence, try and do the thing you love. I'm going to let you go. Change? Okay?" "Thankyou..." he stuttered. 

I knocked him back out and secretly dragged him back to the alleyway. I started running and headed to the dragontower where my lesson supposedly was. The bell rung and i stopped when i finally saw my classroom. "yes! first time on time!" i said whilst i came to a stop outside the room.

oof. Maths.

Sorry for the short chapter, i just thought that you could use more information on the trip. Also i kind wanted to make sophie lick someone's hand again. Whaaaaaaaaat. Okay thanks!